Windows 10: Waiting for the technician to call and complete the unfinished issue.

Discus and support Waiting for the technician to call and complete the unfinished issue. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been waiting for a call from the higher technician and the technician said to me yesterday that he will call me at 5pm in my time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexisCanete, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Waiting for the technician to call and complete the unfinished issue.

Hi,

I have been waiting for a call from the higher technician and the technician said to me yesterday that he will call me at 5pm in my time. However, it is almost 9pm now in my time. I really want to finish this problem and not waiting for longer. The job he is supposed to do is the clean install. The reason i do not want it is because i do not want to have more damage to my computer. I rather than the expert do it than me. How long should I wait for the call. I badly need the laptop for my college work.

Thank you,

Alexis

:)

AlexisCanete, Feb 1, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Waiting for the technician to call and complete the unfinished issue. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 1, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Waiting for the technician to call and complete the unfinished issue.

Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Waiting for the technician to call and complete the unfinished issue.

1. Waiting for the technician to call and complete the unfinished issue. - Similar Threads - Waiting technician call

2. Unfinished answers to many problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unfinished answers to many problems: I read thru the problems some people experience with their operating system. I started to notice a reoccurring theme. They will ask some questions, get some answers, but once the problem starts getting very technical, the support person whom ever it may have been at that time...
  3. Please wait for the gpsvc issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please wait for the gpsvc issue: Please wait for the gpsvc issue when shutting down the laptop please resolve this issue fix it please password is 123 the email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ha ha ha ha ha this is funny ha ha thanks for laptop shutting down [IMG]...
  4. Microsoft Management Console - Waiting for Snap-Ins to Complete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Management Console - Waiting for Snap-Ins to Complete: Hello, I recently awoke my laptop from sleep mode and up popped a message saying "Waiting for Snap-Ins to Complete" from Microsoft Management Console. I have no idea what Microsoft Management Console is and have no idea what Snap-Ins are or why my laptop was waiting for...
  5. microsoft technician

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft technician: Hi Peeps This should be an easy question. Can someone please tell me do microsoft technicians still offer IT services to the public for a yearly subscription? If the answer is yea how do I find them to sign up? I want to start my own small business and wish to recruit...
  6. issue with calling

in Windows 10 Customization
    issue with calling: issue with calling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-calling/a611045c-e693-4238-9e0a-74ca918df34d
  7. Any technician

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any technician: I need help please.. i m really stuck in black screen. Intel uni something. I deleted system recovery. Now i boot. I changed the boot menu to hdd as first option but didn't work. I tried using usb media file but it brought me to blue screen saying reovery computer need to be...
  8. updates are failing ... other issues also ..... i have been waiting for a return call...

updates are failing ... other issues also ..... i have been waiting for a return call...: ---- > We will call you at 815-741-2722 on Monday, March 18, 2019, 4:15 PM. Your call has been successfully scheduled. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. there have been several problems with my pc - don't know if this problem has anything to do...
  9. Why are microsoft so called engineers/technicians such a bunch of ****

Why are microsoft so called engineers/technicians such a bunch of ****: evertime there is an update for windows 10 the whole system gets **** up - losses all setting from rdp to game controllers to sound - just everything - it even loses the restore points so you can't return to how you eventually got it working after the last time the useless...
  10. vcredist_x64 "waiting for another install to complete"

vcredist_x64 "waiting for another install to complete": So I need to repair my Visual C++ redistributable from 2010, but every time I try to at the bottom where is says repair progress it just says "waiting for another install to complete", and after waiting for a few minutes, it pull up another window just telling me that...