Windows 10: Waiting time during Windows installation

Discus and support Waiting time during Windows installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer is stuck during the installation just after the update installation, it says just a moment but how log is it? And how can i fix it if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by marcobertolini1, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Waiting time during Windows installation

My computer is stuck during the installation just after the update installation, it says just a moment but how log is it?

And how can i fix it if it's an infinite waiting?

:)

marcobertolini1, Jul 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Screensaver Wait Time

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you are experiencing with the wait time of your screen saver. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• How are you trying to change the screen saver's wait time?
    • Is the option to change the wait time greyed out?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Waiting time during Windows installation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Waiting time during Windows installation

1. Waiting time during Windows installation - Similar Threads - Waiting during installation

2. Run engine wait timed out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run engine wait timed out: I have built a msi using wix#. I am installing the same on my Windows 10. It go successfully installed. After that instead of closing msi, I am keeping it open/idle.After keeping open/idle for 30 mins, it gave me message : "Installer is no longer responding".So, I have...
  3. Onprem support extreme wait times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onprem support extreme wait times: I just wanted to see if anyone else has noticed this same thing recently, we had to submit a ticket for onprem server support several months ago that wasn't particularly important and was put in as a class C lowest priority and that ticket ended up not having anyone assigned...
  4. First time installing Windows 10 freezes during installation

First time installing Windows 10 freezes during installation: Hi, I just built a PC and am facing an issue whilst installing Windows Part List : Motherboard : MSI Meg Z390 Godlike Processor : Intel i9 9900K RAM : Kingstone DDR4 2124MHz 32 GB Graphic Card : MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2080Ti Storage : Samsung SSD 860 500 GB Bios...
  5. Unsupported timing/ resolution during windows installation

Unsupported timing/ resolution during windows installation: Dear experts, Im installing windows 10 from usb hard disk and my pc says, The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Plwase change your input timing to 1440x900@60Hz or any other monitor listed timing as per the monitor specifications. Pc is Hp...
  6. First time installing Windows freezes during installation

First time installing Windows freezes during installation: Hi, I just built a PC and am facing an issue whilst installing Windows Part List : Motherboard : MSI Meg Z390 Ace Processor : Intel i9 9900K RAM : G-Skill Trident Z RGB (3200mhz) 32 GB Graphic Card : ASUS ROG Strix Gaming OC RTX 2080Ti Storage : Samsung 970 Pro M.2...
  7. Time Zone setting script during installation?

Time Zone setting script during installation?: Is there any way to insert a script to the Windows 10 setup file telling Windows setup to use UTC Time Zone? I only need the time zone settings and nothing else. I have a bootable USB flash drive created with Media Creation Tool. 134560
  8. right-click menu wait time

in Windows 10 Support
    right-click menu wait time: When I open the right-click menu to create a new file, it waits for a fraction of a second before opening the "New" menu. I did not had this wait before. I use a "new file" autohotkey shortcut many times, so the the wait time makes a difference to me. Is there something I...
  9. Black screen and WAIT during bootup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen and WAIT during bootup: For two years I have had three hard drives installed. One small one went bad and at bootup I would get that information with "Press F1 to resume" which I would do and then windows would load. I upgraded to windows 10 from 7 three weeks ago, same message, and no problem, as it...
  10. Still waiting to chat, anyone else waiting a long time

in Windows 10 Support
    Still waiting to chat, anyone else waiting a long time: I have been #4 for almost an hr. I was 313 like 3hrs. ago 9633