Windows 10: WAITING TO RECEIVE INDEXING STATUS STUCK AND NOT RESPONDING

Discus and support WAITING TO RECEIVE INDEXING STATUS STUCK AND NOT RESPONDING in Cortana to solve the problem; the problem is that i cant search in specific folder in my windows 10 if there is ten files in my folder and i search the exact the same name from one... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by OsmanSangar, Jan 24, 2019.

1. WAITING TO RECEIVE INDEXING STATUS STUCK AND NOT RESPONDING

the problem is that i cant search in specific folder in my windows 10 if there is ten files in my folder and i search the exact the same name from one of those ten files i cant get a result and search going infinite (pic added below)

here is the solution i tried

-sfc/scannow not working

-tried to do windows search services enable/disable but not working

and then i tried to set folders in indexing options but (WAITING TO RECEIVE INDEXING STATUS) goes infinite (picture added below)

every time it get suck so i have to end it through task manager, WAITING TO RECEIVE INDEXING STATUS STUCK AND NOT RESPONDING 4c493111-0916-48c8-9859-84b0a4bc450f?upload=true.jpg

someone please fix this problem. WAITING TO RECEIVE INDEXING STATUS STUCK AND NOT RESPONDING 313083cb-8e16-405d-b5cb-3e6ad17102c4?upload=true.jpg

:)

OsmanSangar, Jan 24, 2019

2. WAITING TO RECEIVE INDEXING STATUS STUCK AND NOT RESPONDING

the problem is that i cant search in specific folder in my windows 10 if there is ten files in my folder and i search the exact the same name from one of those ten files i cant get a result and search going infinite (pic added below)

here is the solution i tried

-sfc/scannow not working

-tried to do windows search services enable/disable but not working

and then i tried to set folders in indexing options but (WAITING TO RECEIVE INDEXING STATUS) goes infinite (picture added below)

every time it get suck so i have to end it through task manager,
    WAITING TO RECEIVE INDEXING STATUS STUCK AND NOT RESPONDING 4c493111-0916-48c8-9859-84b0a4bc450f?upload=true.jpg

someone please fix this problem.
    WAITING TO RECEIVE INDEXING STATUS STUCK AND NOT RESPONDING 313083cb-8e16-405d-b5cb-3e6ad17102c4?upload=true.jpg

OsmanSangar, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Windows Indexing has stopped. waiting to receive indexing status windows 10

waiting to receive indexing status windows 10

Pradeep Pawar (pradeep), Dec 16, 2019
  4. Paulo81 Win User

WAITING TO RECEIVE INDEXING STATUS STUCK AND NOT RESPONDING

search indexer using cpu

in step 2 its says indexing its not running. click rebuild anyway. stuck in waiting to receive indexing status

In 3, cant find cortana processs.

did all the rest, but search indexer is still there consuming cpu

Paulo81, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

WAITING TO RECEIVE INDEXING STATUS STUCK AND NOT RESPONDING

1. WAITING TO RECEIVE INDEXING STATUS STUCK AND NOT RESPONDING - Similar Threads - WAITING RECEIVE INDEXING

2. The application is not responding. The program may respond again if you wait.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application is not responding. The program may respond again if you wait.: Ever since I installed window 10 and upgraded windows, my PC is working very slow and software is also not responding. No program is opening. Tell me its solution....
  3. The application is not responding. The program may respond again if you wait.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The application is not responding. The program may respond again if you wait.: Ever since I installed window 10 and upgraded windows, my PC is working very slow and software is also not responding. No program is opening. Tell me its solution....
  4. the application is not responding. the program may respond again if you wait.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application is not responding. the program may respond again if you wait.: Recently i have been getting this error a lot while gaming and it completly freezes my pc.my windows is up to date and i replaced my ssd with a new one and this error keeps happening,and my pc specs are good 16gb ram and intel core i5 8th gen.please if anyone can help i will...
  5. the application is not responding. the program may respond again if you wait.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the application is not responding. the program may respond again if you wait.: Recently i have been getting this error a lot while gaming and it completly freezes my pc.my windows is up to date and i replaced my ssd with a new one and this error keeps happening,and my pc specs are good 16gb ram and intel core i5 8th gen.please if anyone can help i will...
  6. Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at please wait: Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of...
  7. OneDrive Status Icons and Windows Indexing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Status Icons and Windows Indexing: Hey Guys, I noticed a problem while using OneDrive and Windows indexing system. My OneDrive folder is located in my "D" drive, and after the sync is finished, I realized that all the folders has the green check, like if they were selected to be avaiable offline. But they...
  8. OneDrive Status Icons and Windows Indexing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Status Icons and Windows Indexing: Hey Guys, I noticed a problem while using OneDrive and Windows indexing system. My OneDrive folder is located in my "D" drive, and after the sync is finished, I realized that all the folders has the green check, like if they were selected to be avaiable offline. But they...
  9. Indexing options does not respond

in Windows 10 Support
    Indexing options does not respond: I have just noticed my file search is not working. I've been through the usual processes until I reached the solution: rebuild windows search index. When I go control panel>indexing options, the window comes up it saying: <waiting to receive indexing status .... > and just...
  10. No "Not responding" status in task Manager?

in Windows 10 Support
    No "Not responding" status in task Manager?: I am trying to figure out if apps are frozen are simply still processing information in Win 10. In Win 7 I would go to the task manger and see a "Not Responding" in the status field to let me know if there is a problem, but I don't have that option in Win 10. I can only see...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. waiting to receive indexing status

2. mp3 rocket 7.4.1 not working

3. Fslogix waiting to recieve indexing status

4. mp3 rocket issues,
  5. waiting to receive indexing status windows 10,
  6. mp3 rocket not working,
  7. wait to receive indexing status windows 10,
  8. waiting to receive indexing status frozen,
  9. waiting to receive indexing status windows 10 outlook,
  10. outlook waiting to receive indexing status,
  11. mp3 rocket no longer works,