Windows 10: Wake from hibernation and random BSoDs

Discus and support Wake from hibernation and random BSoDs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, It happens very random and also everytime when I try wake PC from hibernation Thanks *Smile 30508 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rajce, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Rajce Win User

Wake from hibernation and random BSoDs

Hi,

It happens very random and also everytime when I try wake PC from hibernation

Thanks *Smile

:)

Rajce, Nov 17, 2015

2. Windows 10 hibernation

Widows seems to randomly wake from hibernation whenever it sees fit- As my computer wakes from hibernation in the wee hours of the morning I wake to my PC fans humming and monitors casting quite a glow........... This is random and does not happen frequently and
    yes I have looked at the usual culprits...........................

HarrisMagruder, Nov 17, 2015
  3. JPZV5 Win User
    BSOD after computer wakes from Hibernation

Hello, I have a laptop with Windows 10. One week ago I could hibernate the computer then start it without any problem, now I can Hibernate the computer (it's seems to be a normal hibernation), but when it's starts, I grt a BSOD and then it's start fine
    (but like if I put the computer to a compketeshut down).
    This is what it happen:
    -Hibernating the computer

-The computer was turned off

-I Turn on the computer with the power button

-The HP's Logo appears and the loading circle too

-The message "Waking up the computer" appears (something like that, I have the computer in spanish)

-The BSOD appears with a "random" mesage (when I say random... is a RANDOM message... it could be the "IRQL less or qual", "Bad pool header", or even "your computer doesn't love you anymore"), or the computer just turn off the screen and restart from here

-The computer recopile information

-The computer restarts, then the system come up like if a Turned off the computer.
    please avoid to say "for the IRQL message you need to.... and for the pool message you need to..." because, just I say before, thoose messages are random.

please I need help with this, I can't hibernate the computer but I need to do it.

Can't start the computer after hibernating it- Original Title

JPZV5, Nov 17, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Rajce,

Please try editing your system specs again.

This looks like a 1time bluescreen, according to the logs.
    Have you had more bluescreens? If not then this isn't something to worry about as Windows takes the appropriate actions to solve it.

If you however would like to do something, I suggest you follow these instructions
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys[/quote]

5. Rajce Win User
    Hi,

Yes, i had more bluescreens, but I made a clean install and the log was created after first BSoD.

I uninstalled drivers in safe mode and Installed new from Nvidia exactly as you said.

I upload new log if BSoDs will prevail.

Thank you very much *Smile

Rajce, Nov 19, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    You're welcome *Smile

I'm pleased to help.

7. Rajce Win User
    Reinstall of nvidia drivers didn't help :/

Rajce, Nov 19, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

Wake from hibernation and random BSoDs [​IMG]

Please run MemTest86+ to test the memory
    Code: Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote]

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

9. Rajce Win User
    3000+ errors after 10 minutes *Biggrin Should I try to plug mems to the other slots on MB and then run the test again?

Rajce, Nov 19, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Yes, to find out if it is the slot or the stick *Smile

Thema:

1. Wake from hibernation and random BSoDs - Similar Threads - Wake hibernation random

2. BSOD when waking up from Hibernation [win10]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when waking up from Hibernation [win10]: I've encountered a BSOD for the third time, when I booted my PC from hibernation as well as once from a cold boot. The Machine just boots fine after the BSOD. I passed the Memtest with flying colours as well as sfc/scannow and a DISM/Online/Cleanup-Image/RestoreHealth. I've...
  3. BSOD upon waking up from Hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD upon waking up from Hibernate: My Lenovo Flex 5 gen 7 running on Windows 11 has been experiencing BSOD with stopcode: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE most if not every time I woke the laptop up from Hibernate. As I got the laptop new it did not face any problem with hibernate provided that it went from sleep...
  4. BSOD upon waking up from Hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD upon waking up from Hibernate: My Lenovo Flex 5 gen 7 running on Windows 11 has been experiencing BSOD with stopcode: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE most if not every time I woke the laptop up from Hibernate. As I got the laptop new it did not face any problem with hibernate provided that it went from sleep...
  5. Computer is randomly waking on hibernate with WOL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer is randomly waking on hibernate with WOL: Recently I set up WOL on my computer, and use Pulseway to remote boot. The remote boot only works on hibernate, so I usually just let my computer hibernate instead of powering it off. But when I leave it on hibernate it’ll just randomly wake without me sending the wake...
  6. BSOD/Slow wake when waking from sleep/hibernation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD/Slow wake when waking from sleep/hibernation: So for the past few weeks I have been experiencing issues with waking up from either hibernation or sleep mode. Whenever I prompt the laptop to wake up (either WOL, using a usb device, power button) the display either hangs and takes a solid 2 minutes to display the log on...
  7. Wake from hibernation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wake from hibernation: My system goes into Hibernate mode in 180 minutes when I don’t use it and I have to wake it up by pressing the power button. The problem is that I use my laptop mainly as a desktop machine and need to lift the lid and press the button often. Is there any way to wake up the...
  8. BSOD waking from sleep or hibernate

BSOD waking from sleep or hibernate: Hello! I have BSODs after waking my computer up. Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.1. Waking from hibernate generates Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. Waking from sleep generates mostly IRQ NOT EQUAL. Could you please help? Thanks! 41620
  9. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when waking from Hibernate

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when waking from Hibernate: This is odd as it only happens waking from Hibernate. I don't get it on wake from startup or sleep. I have tried: memory diagnostics - all fine updating all drivers restore from points created by me (failed, even without Kaspersky running) sfc /scannow Keeping...
  10. PC wakes from sleep/hibernate randomly SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wakes from sleep/hibernate randomly SOLUTION: I wanted to contribute and hope this helps someone. I had a problem for about a week, after upgrading to windows 10, where my pc would wake randomly. I went through control panel and power and adjusted all of those settings, made to uncheck the box that allows the pc to...