Windows 10: Wake on LAN Activation on BIOS Aptio Setup Utility 2020 Version 2.19.1269

Discus and support Wake on LAN Activation on BIOS Aptio Setup Utility 2020 Version 2.19.1269 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a T-Bao TBOOK MN22 mini PC with Windows 10 Home and BIOS Aptio Setup Utility 2020 Version 2.19.1269. I need to start my PC remotely via Wake on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Pio_hybris2, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Wake on LAN Activation on BIOS Aptio Setup Utility 2020 Version 2.19.1269

I have a T-Bao TBOOK MN22 mini PC with Windows 10 Home and BIOS Aptio Setup Utility 2020 Version 2.19.1269.
    I need to start my PC remotely via Wake on LAN, however I can't find the corresponding item in the BIOS menu. Does anyone know if this option is present in this BIOS version and how it is called?
    Thank you very much!
    Regards
    Pio

:)

Pio_hybris2, Nov 13, 2020

2. 2020 Aptio Setup

Hi,H4ck3r_L0rD

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I just look for the details regards about your concern kindly follow these steps

Kindly do this basic steps just restart your computer and see if Aptio Setup Utility stuck is disappeared. If your PC still boots up to the setup utility instead of booting in the operating system, try other solutions to check.

Kindly follow these steps

1. Restart your PC.

2. The Aptio Setup Utility main menu should appear.

3. Enter Settings and look for the ”Reset Configuration Data” or ”Factory reset” options.

4. Reset BIOS to factory data and save changes.

5. Exit Aptio and reboot your PC.

Second Option:

Step 1: Boot your Asus computer and wait for it to the Aptio Setup Utility window.

Step 2: Go to Security, expand the Secure Boot Control menu and ensure the secure boot option is disabled.

Step 3: Save and exit the tab, then restart your PC and wait for it to load Aptio Utility settings once again.

Step 4: Navigate to the Boot tab, disable these two options – Secure Boot and Fast Boot.

Step 5: Besides, enable CSM (Compatible Support Module).

Step 6: Save the change and restart the Asus computer. It should boot to the Windows operating system instead of Aptio Setup Utility.

If this issue did not help you to solve the problem please let me know so we can able to look for another workaround solutions or we can ask another expert about their suggestion

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

EriksonBautista24, Nov 13, 2020
  3. BIOS screen stuck (Aptio Setup Utility

Hi Caleb,

To help you with your concern regarding the
    Aptio Setup Utility or the Bios
    Menu version 203, I suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your computer and update the BIOS.

Please go to Bing.com and search the following combination of words:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Wake on LAN Activation on BIOS Aptio Setup Utility 2020 Version 2.19.1269

Aptio setup utility menu

Hi Rupesh,

In order for us to assists you with Aptio setup utility menu, kindly follow the response of Stan Koper on this

link
    . This will provide you steps on how to change settings of BIOS and will help you resolve the issue with Aptio setup utility menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Wake on LAN Activation on BIOS Aptio Setup Utility 2020 Version 2.19.1269

1. Wake on LAN Activation on BIOS Aptio Setup Utility 2020 Version 2.19.1269 - Similar Threads - Wake LAN Activation

2. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  3. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  4. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  5. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  6. Aptio Setup Utility

7. PC stuck in Aptio Setup Utility/BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in Aptio Setup Utility/BIOS: All of a sudden my computer only boots into BIOS. I have tried many different methods like turning off secure boot and turning on CSM, or getting a recovery tool on a flash drive but the windows repair doesn't work.My only boot option is Windows Boot manager with my SSD in...
  8. PC stuck in Aptio Setup Utility/BIOS

PC stuck in Aptio Setup Utility/BIOS: All of a sudden my computer only boots into BIOS. I have tried many different methods like turning off secure boot and turning on CSM, or getting a recovery tool on a flash drive but the windows repair doesn't work.My only boot option is Windows Boot manager with my SSD in...
  9. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer has been stuck in Aptio Setup Utility for months. I have tried alot of suggestions that I've found online but none have worked. I'm sorry the photos are upside down they don't appear that way in my files only when I upload them to this website. Any help graciously...
  10. aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    aptio setup utility: I have the aptio setup utility page on my ASUS and can't get to restore page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/d5d1417f-0959-419d-86cc-5b650a961974

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aptio wake on lan

2. aptio setup utility wake on lan

3. aptio bios wake up on lan

4. aptio bios wake on lan,
  5. aptio setup utilty all versions