Windows 10: Wake up A PC remotely

Discus and support Wake up A PC remotely in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi i am asking is there is build in feature in windows no third party software to start a computer if its shut down remotely either from same network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MohamedHussain, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Wake up A PC remotely

hi

i am asking is there is build in feature in windows no third party software to start a computer if its shut down remotely either from same network or from home.

regards

:)

MohamedHussain, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Honey Win User
    Honey, Aug 12, 2020
  3. lbeck Win User
    Can I start a computer remotely?

It occurs to me that maybe I'm working on the wrong computer. Possibly the remote computer is configured properly and the problem is with the computer sending the wake-up call.

Can someone recommend a step-by-step protocol for pinging or sending a wake up command to the remote computer?

Thanks

lbeck, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Wake up A PC remotely

Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Wake up A PC remotely

1. Wake up A PC remotely - Similar Threads - Wake remotely

2. Remote desktop and wake on lan. ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop and wake on lan. ?: My home is in New Jersey. There I have a Windows 11 pro PC. The internet is on always to support the security system. I travel most of the year overseas. I carry a Window 11 pro laptop.I would like to access my home PC including startup from sleep or hibernation from overseas...
  3. Remote desktop and wake on lan. ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop and wake on lan. ?: My home is in New Jersey. There I have a Windows 11 pro PC. The internet is on always to support the security system. I travel most of the year overseas. I carry a Window 11 pro laptop.I would like to access my home PC including startup from sleep or hibernation from overseas...
  4. How do you "wake from sleep" remotely ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you "wake from sleep" remotely ?: I would like to wake a system from sleep remotely. System wakes fine with keyboard or mouse, but I want to do it from my laptop as needed. What is the best way to do that ? I have WOL enabled on my LAN adapter, and I tried wake-on-lan, but it seems to not work from...
  5. How do you "wake from sleep" remotely ?

How do you "wake from sleep" remotely ?: I would like to wake a system from sleep remotely. System wakes fine with keyboard or mouse, but I want to do it from my laptop as needed. What is the best way to do that ? I have WOL enabled on my LAN adapter, and I tried wake-on-lan, but it seems to not work from...
  6. How do you "wake from sleep" remotely ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. After remote session, unable to wake office computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After remote session, unable to wake office computer.: A user in my company uses Remote Desktop on a Windows 10 computer in a conference room to remote to his Windows 10 workstation at his desk. After the meeting, he closes the remote session, but when he returns to his desk he is unable to wake his machine. It has black screens...
  8. After remote session, unable to wake office computer.

After remote session, unable to wake office computer.: A user in my company uses Remote Desktop on a Windows 10 computer in a conference room to remote to his Windows 10 workstation at his desk. After the meeting, he closes the remote session, but when he returns to his desk he is unable to wake his machine. It has black screens...
  9. After remote session, unable to wake office computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Remote Desktop Wake Host PC?

Remote Desktop Wake Host PC?: My current remote desktop app wakes the Host PC from sleep when I sign in from a remote computer.If I use Windows 11's remote access, will the Host PC wake from sleep when I sign in from a remote location?Thanks in advance....