Windows 10: Wake up problem: What to look for using :systemsleepdiagnostics,

Discus and support Wake up problem: What to look for using :systemsleepdiagnostics, in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not the first post with the same problem. This is an ongoing problem. Intermittently, PC won't wake up from the sleeping state. I need to use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by arjfca, Feb 16, 2019.

1. arjfca Win User

Wake up problem: What to look for using :systemsleepdiagnostics,

Not the first post with the same problem.

This is an ongoing problem. Intermittently, PC won't wake up from the sleeping state. I need to use the reset button to restart.

I tried many solution. Problem goes for few day's or even week then reappear.

I found a Windows PC Sleep Diagnostics and run it.
    powercfg /SystemSleepDiagnostics /output %USERPROFILE%\Desktop\System-Sleep-Diagnostics.html

What should I look for? I don't see anything suspicious. I tried to include the file in this tread but not allowed to attached an HTML file

:)

arjfca, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Wake up

Hello,

The issue that you are experiencing is somehow related to power options or the BIOS. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Are you using a wireless mouse?
    • Have you tried pressing a normal key on keyboard to wake up the device?
    • Are there any recent changes on your machine?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, you can visit this support website:
    Troubleshoot problems waking computer from sleep mode.
    This article contains troubleshooting steps that you can perform to help you address your query.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Feb 16, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Wake up problem: What to look for using :systemsleepdiagnostics, - Similar Threads - Wake problem using

2. What keeps waking up my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What keeps waking up my pc?: Event viewer says "source unknown" and command prompt says "wake history count - 1".Aside from turning off literally everything, is there a way to figure out what is causing this? Nothing will tell me....
  3. What keeps waking up my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What keeps waking up my pc?: Event viewer says "source unknown" and command prompt says "wake history count - 1".Aside from turning off literally everything, is there a way to figure out what is causing this? Nothing will tell me....
  4. quick access not looking like to what it used to be

in Windows 10 Customization
    quick access not looking like to what it used to be: i deleted some files from the appdata folder to save space old software/games to install cs go but then quick access started to look weird please help, it definetely didnt look like this before help please....
  5. Win 10 wake up problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 wake up problem: I upgraded to Win 10 from 7 about 4 week ago. Since than my desk top won't come out of sleep mode. I have to use the power button to turn off and back on. This problem is talked about on this thread and numerous others, so there are a lot of people having this problem....
  6. Problems waking up the computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems waking up the computer: I have had problems waking up the computer. It sometimes it freezes before going to sleep completely that is with a black screen, keyboard and mouse lit but no keys will wake it up. I have to shut it off by holding the power button then turning it back on to reboot. Lately I...
  7. Wake up problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wake up problems: Hi all my laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode , anyone knows how to fix ? Thx 48515
  8. problem waking up

in Windows 10 Support
    problem waking up: Hi, I just upgraded to windows 10 the other day and since then when I put it in sleep mode it will not wake up, Can anybody help me? Thanks 11207
  9. Using Mouse to Wake up Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Using Mouse to Wake up Laptop: I am using Windows 10 and would like to use my mouse to wake it up when in sleep mode It would be appreciated if someone can kindly assist me 41520
  10. Turn off/ Wake up problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off/ Wake up problems: Hello, everybody! It's me again.. I have some problems and I would be happy if someone can help me. (Feeling so so so stupid..) Problems: 1.I find fbl_impressive (build 10049) when I am looking for updates but an error is showed - 0x80246017 *Sleepy (I know build 10049 is...