Windows 10: Waking up from sleep mode issue

Discus and support Waking up from sleep mode issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every time I wake up my pc, all my desktop shortcuts have dissapeared and all my running apps show they are still running. However whenever I click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SharkTankAttack, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Waking up from sleep mode issue

Every time I wake up my pc, all my desktop shortcuts have dissapeared and all my running apps show they are still running. However whenever I click on that app on the task bar, that app never opens. Any advice. All my graphics drivers are up to date. I do have a second hdd with Windows 7 hooked up to the mb. Could it be a power issue? Any takers?

:)

SharkTankAttack, Feb 19, 2016
  2. MSuser89 Win User

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10 right when in goes into sleep mode. so it wakes up immediately after going into sleep mode. how to fix?

MSuser89, Feb 19, 2016
  3. qsalazar Win User
    Windows 10 laptop not waking up from sleep

The issue is that the laptops are not WAKING UP from sleep. We don't have a problem of them going in to sleep mode.

qsalazar, Feb 19, 2016
Thema:

Waking up from sleep mode issue

1. Waking up from sleep mode issue - Similar Threads - Waking sleep mode

2. PC wakes up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC wakes up from sleep mode: I put PC to sleep, it usually only stays asleep for a few minutes and wakes back up.I Googled online and carried out following:In Power & sleep set up in 'allow wake timers'I set to disabled.No difference.Then found that you can see the cause by using CMD and running:...
  3. Wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake up from sleep mode: I am using a Dell Precision M4800 and the most recent W10 updates. For some time I have been interested in using the 'sleep' mode but have not used it yet. The reason being that I cannot find instructions anywhere on how to 'wake' the machine up when I wish to work again....
  4. waking up from sleep mode

waking up from sleep mode: I delayed installing latest updates until yesterday. After doing so it now takes about 30 seconds for screen to turn on after being in sleep mode. Took less than 5 sec. before. What is happening?. Not critical but there appears to be something wrong in latest updates. Are...
  5. Issue during wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue during wake up from sleep mode: Last week I build my own PC. After installing windows and all drivers everything works properly. Yesterday I found an issue. When my PC is on sleep mode and I try to wake it up for example by clicking mouse button computer starts to work all LED's and fan turns on and after...
  6. waking up from sleep mode

waking up from sleep mode: I was playing game in my laptop around one hour after i put my laptop in sleep mode, my laptop has been having issues with waking up from sleep mode. I currently have an HP model number is 15-ac119TX and power button does absolutely nothing anymore, and the screen remains...
  7. Wake up from sleep mode

Wake up from sleep mode: Using a Acer desktop with the latest version of Windows 10. My monitor will not wake from the sleep mode. Montior is a HP w17e. Pc is set to sleep after 20 minutes and monitor is set to never sleep but goes to sleep when PC does. PC will wake just fine but monitor will...
  8. Issues while waking up monitor from sleep mode

Issues while waking up monitor from sleep mode: When I boot my computer out of sleep my monitor doesn't come back on until I cut the power bar power off and then back on. I have windows 10 version 1803 and 17134.829 build. I recently installed a new network adaptor. ***Original title: monitor dosen't come up after...
  9. waking up from sleep mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    waking up from sleep mode: how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waking-up-from-sleep-mode/b4ff1b9a-ea46-4a3a-975c-1d05f338aeae"
  10. Not wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Not wake up from sleep mode: My box does not wake up from "sleep" mode. I tried wake-up with keyboard and power button, but not worked. The psecs of my box is here; OS: windows 10 pro x64 CPU: i7-920 Motherboard: Asus P5X58D Premium Memory: G Skill F3-12800CL9-2GBNQ 2G x 6 Graphics Card(s): Nvidia...