Windows 10: Waking Up Issue and Power LED not turned off

Discus and support Waking Up Issue and Power LED not turned off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, Since 15 days i am facing issue in waking up of my laptop after sleep mode.Even after pressing any key computer not waking up.I have switch off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mukesh Samantaray, May 10, 2019.

1. Waking Up Issue and Power LED not turned off

Hi,

Since 15 days i am facing issue in waking up of my laptop after sleep mode.Even after pressing any key computer not waking up.I have switch off laptop and have to switch it on again. Further after shut down my power led also not switching off.

I have tried all options available in various websites like device manager setting, Power option and command prompt hibernate option etc.

I am using HP Pavilion 14 (S.l. No-5CD432793H) with Windows 10 O.S.

Please help.

:)

Mukesh Samantaray, May 10, 2019

2. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 10, 2019
  3. power issue

Hello,

Most of the time, this issue is caused by external devices that are possibly keeping the PC active which then results in the screen/display not turning off even after you've set the power settings. Try disconnecting any external devices, usually gaming devices,
    and check if the issue persists.

We also suggest running the Power troubleshooter to automatically troubleshoot any power issue. Just follow the steps below:

• Click on Search/Cortana, and then type Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, May 10, 2019
  4. Waking Up Issue and Power LED not turned off

Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Waking Up Issue and Power LED not turned off

1. Waking Up Issue and Power LED not turned off - Similar Threads - Waking Issue Power

2. wake up computer when is power off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wake up computer when is power off: Hello.I have schedule a task so my computer every day is wake up after hibernation.My computer was to shut down from yesterday and it didn't wake up.The schedule is at 7:35 pm and usually the computer wake up at 7:40.This is not happens tofay.Should wait 1-2 minutes more or...
  3. wake up computer when is power off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wake up computer when is power off: Hello.I have schedule a task so my computer every day is wake up after hibernation.My computer was to shut down from yesterday and it didn't wake up.The schedule is at 7:35 pm and usually the computer wake up at 7:40.This is not happens tofay.Should wait 1-2 minutes more or...
  4. PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...: So, I've had this problem for a while now and it's just now pissing me off, I checked my graphics, card, my CPU, my motherboard temps and none of them are high when I play my game. I play the new MW2 2022 game and it runs just fine no issues, but when I open up CITIES:...
  5. PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...: So, I've had this problem for a while now and it's just now pissing me off, I checked my graphics, card, my CPU, my motherboard temps and none of them are high when I play my game. I play the new MW2 2022 game and it runs just fine no issues, but when I open up CITIES:...
  6. PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. USB powered LED peripherals not turning off after Windows reinstall. USB power in soft...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB powered LED peripherals not turning off after Windows reinstall. USB power in soft...: Hi!I reinstalled Windows and now my RGB mousepad and light strip do not turn off when I shut down my PC. I have USB power disabled during soft state mode like I did before reinstalling. Before it worked just fine but after the reinstall it's not working anymore. I've tried...
  8. Sleep state: not hibernating, but all LED off and need to press power button to wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep state: not hibernating, but all LED off and need to press power button to wake up: Windows 10, 64-bit, Pro, 2004. Hibernate disabled Normally, when it goes into sleep mode, the power LED will be blinking and mouse can wake it up. Recently it started going into sleep mode but power LED will be off and mouse can not wake it up. If I press power button,...
  9. turn off Universal Orchestrator wake-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off Universal Orchestrator wake-up: Since going to 1903 my computer has been spontaneously waking up from sleep. I've disabled all the devices that can wake up a PC. Checking last wake-up indicates it is universal orchistrator doing the dirty work. I want to be able to check for updates when I want to, not...
  10. Turn off/ Wake up problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off/ Wake up problems: Hello, everybody! It's me again.. I have some problems and I would be happy if someone can help me. (Feeling so so so stupid..) Problems: 1.I find fbl_impressive (build 10049) when I am looking for updates but an error is showed - 0x80246017 *Sleepy (I know build 10049 is...