Windows 10: Waking up the PC with mouse or keyboard

Discus and support Waking up the PC with mouse or keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Help me to set up waking the pc with a mouse or keyboard. Normally when my laptop goes to sleep, I have to press the power button to wake it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JessDinis, Nov 6, 2019.

1. JessDinis Win User

Waking up the PC with mouse or keyboard

Help me to set up waking the pc with a mouse or keyboard. Normally when my laptop goes to sleep, I have to press the power button to wake it up

:)

JessDinis, Nov 6, 2019

2. Mouse wake PC

I want the keyboard to be able to wake up my PC. Just not the mouse.

GoFigureItOut, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Keyboard and mouse will not wake my PC

I have the option clicked on to have the mouse and keyboard to wake the pc up on sleep mode, but it will not work. Any suggestions? I have went to device manager and made sure the option is clicked on both to wake up pc not working. I have also checked
    for updates on keyboard (hard wire) and mouse (also hard wired) but to no avail. Help, I do not want to keep hitting my power button for it will go bad. Thank you for your help.

tracystruble1, Nov 6, 2019
  4. DonnaP Win User

mouse/keyboard wont wake pc

Hi Dalchina My mouse (logitech) and Keyboard (dell) are both wireless. I have a Dell desktop all in one (no box) I have checked to see that the mouse and keyboard are checked to wake up the pc. It wont come off the black sleep screen. I hope I have followed instructions properly.
    Waking up the PC with mouse or keyboard [​IMG]

DonnaP, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Waking up the PC with mouse or keyboard - Similar Threads - Waking mouse keyboard

2. PC will not wake up with mouse movement?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC will not wake up with mouse movement?: When PC goes to sleep mode, mouse movement will not wake up the PC. It was working previously. Restore did not fix it. Also, the stereo output is not providing sound to the bass system in other words, windows 11 did not find my stereo system even when on....
  3. Mouse and keyboard don't work on wake-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard don't work on wake-up: Have had this happen several times and had to do a hard reboot.Also, a lot of 100% disk following wakeup.Windows 10 and drivers apparently up to date.Do I need a new hard drive, or something else?...
  4. Mouse and keyboard don't work on wake-up

Mouse and keyboard don't work on wake-up: Have had this happen several times and had to do a hard reboot.Also, a lot of 100% disk following wakeup.Windows 10 and drivers apparently up to date.Do I need a new hard drive, or something else?...
  5. Mouse and keyboard don't work on wake-up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  6. External keyboard and mouse are waking up the Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External keyboard and mouse are waking up the Laptop: Hello,I have a problem regarding sleep state on my laptop. I am using laptop in docking setup and have external mouse and keyboard. I want to put laptop to sleep state when I am now working. I disabled keyboard and mouse to be able to wake it up. To be exact I do not have any...
  7. External keyboard and mouse are waking up the Laptop

External keyboard and mouse are waking up the Laptop: Hello,I have a problem regarding sleep state on my laptop. I am using laptop in docking setup and have external mouse and keyboard. I want to put laptop to sleep state when I am now working. I disabled keyboard and mouse to be able to wake it up. To be exact I do not have any...
  8. Keyboard and mouse will not wake my PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard and mouse will not wake my PC: I have the option clicked on to have the mouse and keyboard to wake the pc up on sleep mode, but it will not work. Any suggestions? I have went to device manager and made sure the option is clicked on both to wake up pc not working. I have also checked for updates on...
  9. Mouse/Keyboard won't wake PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse/Keyboard won't wake PC: Hi there, I edited the BIOS settings to try and enable my keyboard and mouse and wake my computer from sleep, however now I am having the problem that moving the mouse/using keyboard also turns on my computer when it is powered off. Is there a way to get my computer to...
  10. mouse/keyboard wont wake pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse/keyboard wont wake pc: Since the last Windows updates at the beginning of the month, my mouse and keyboard will not wake pc from sleep mode. I am having to do a shutdown and startup again to use pc. I am not particularly savvy on how to fix, but any plain english ideas to solve this would be...