Windows 10: Waking Windows 10 with Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

Discus and support Waking Windows 10 with Wireless Keyboard/Mouse in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I am attempting to set up my PC so that I can access it remotely. I am trying to wake it remotely with no success. I have a Logitec wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JR PaypahStaxxx, May 7, 2019.

1. Waking Windows 10 with Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

Hello,

I am attempting to set up my PC so that I can access it remotely. I am trying to wake it remotely with no success. I have a Logitec wireless keyboard and mouse. When I open the properties I am not able to find the "Power Management" option. I am doing something wrong or are they just not compatible?

:)

JR PaypahStaxxx, May 7, 2019
  2. Honey Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, May 7, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Wake Screen Saver with wireless mouse

Hi Steve,

It's possible for this to happen if your computer has some settings that prevent your wireless mouse or keyboard from waking it when the screensaver is on. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just
    have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Yolvi Ell, May 7, 2019
  4. slhender1 Win User

Waking Windows 10 with Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

Wake Screen Saver with wireless mouse

I cannot wake my laptop with Windows 10 from the screen saver with my wireless mouse or keyboard.

The mouse / keyboard will wake the computer from a simple sleep setting. But once the screen saver kicks in I must go through a series of pushing the power button to wake the computer.

Steve

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

slhender1, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Waking Windows 10 with Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

1. Waking Windows 10 with Wireless Keyboard/Mouse - Similar Threads - Waking Wireless Keyboard

2. Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep: Hi, I am using a Logitech M720 mouse and MX keys keyboard, when PC goes to sleep, these will not wake it up from sleep. They will wake up my work laptop. I need to wake my home PC up using a second M310 logitech mouse. Once woken, the keyboard and mouse are useable. Running...
  3. Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep: Hi, I am using a Logitech M720 mouse and MX keys keyboard, when PC goes to sleep, these will not wake it up from sleep. They will wake up my work laptop. I need to wake my home PC up using a second M310 logitech mouse. Once woken, the keyboard and mouse are useable. Running...
  4. Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wireless mouse and keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse and keyboard issues: Similar to this issue - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-persistant-problems/ecb174dc-2b5d-40b9-9238-0d51bbe39af0First my mouse just stopped working, now noticing issues with the keyboard missing letters when...
  6. Microsoft wireless 3050 keyboard/mouse automatically waking screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft wireless 3050 keyboard/mouse automatically waking screen: The Microsoft wireless 3050 keyboard/mouse automatically wakes up my PC screen when it goes to sleep. I know it's the culprit because when I unplug the the transceiver the screen stays asleep. I purchased this keyboard and mouse specifically because the old 5050 combo I had...
  7. Intermittent wireless keyboard and mouse on Windows 10

Intermittent wireless keyboard and mouse on Windows 10: Had serious problem with intermittent wireless keyboard and mouse on Windows 10. Followed advice as detailed on numerous threads on this board but to no effect. Other reasons caused me to replace my printer, with which I had problem due to wireless connection. Suggested by...
  8. Wireless keyboard & mouse

Wireless keyboard & mouse: All of a sudden my keyboard and mouse are not working right. Keyboard letters don't come up on screen I have to go back and put missing letters in. Sometimes hitting the key 2 or 3 times. I have put new batteries changed places where the dongle I think thats what it's called...
  9. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...
  10. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: I have an Inspiron 4471 AIO, a Dell Desktop and an Acer Laptop all running W10 ver 1809 with the latest updates. The wireless keyboard and mouse that came with the Inspiron work just fine but I want to replace the keyboard with a Logitech or Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse...