Windows 10: Waking Windows 10 with Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

Discus and support Waking Windows 10 with Wireless Keyboard/Mouse in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I am attempting to set up my PC so that I can access it remotely. I am trying to wake it remotely with no success. I have a Logitec wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JR PaypahStaxxx, May 7, 2019.

1. Waking Windows 10 with Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

Hello,

I am attempting to set up my PC so that I can access it remotely. I am trying to wake it remotely with no success. I have a Logitec wireless keyboard and mouse. When I open the properties I am not able to find the "Power Management" option. I am doing something wrong or are they just not compatible?

:)

JR PaypahStaxxx, May 7, 2019
  2. Honey Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, May 7, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Wake Screen Saver with wireless mouse

Hi Steve,

It's possible for this to happen if your computer has some settings that prevent your wireless mouse or keyboard from waking it when the screensaver is on. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just
    have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Yolvi Ell, May 7, 2019
  4. slhender1 Win User

Waking Windows 10 with Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

Wake Screen Saver with wireless mouse

I cannot wake my laptop with Windows 10 from the screen saver with my wireless mouse or keyboard.

The mouse / keyboard will wake the computer from a simple sleep setting. But once the screen saver kicks in I must go through a series of pushing the power button to wake the computer.

Steve

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

slhender1, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Waking Windows 10 with Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

1. Waking Windows 10 with Wireless Keyboard/Mouse - Similar Threads - Waking Wireless Keyboard

2. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: I have an Inspiron 4471 AIO, a Dell Desktop and an Acer Laptop all running W10 ver 1809 with the latest updates. The wireless keyboard and mouse that came with the Inspiron work just fine but I want to replace the keyboard with a Logitech or Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse...
  3. [Wireless Keyboard & Mouse] PC Wakes up from Sleep shortly after.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    [Wireless Keyboard & Mouse] PC Wakes up from Sleep shortly after.: Good evening TenForums, I currently use a wireless mouse and keyboard, with the usb stick in the rear of the computer. Due to the positioning of my PC, it's annoying to turn on and off, so I just put my PC to sleep. However, within maybe an hour (usually 30 minutes), my...
  4. Keyboard and mouse will not wake my PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard and mouse will not wake my PC: I have the option clicked on to have the mouse and keyboard to wake the pc up on sleep mode, but it will not work. Any suggestions? I have went to device manager and made sure the option is clicked on both to wake up pc not working. I have also checked for updates on...
  5. Wireless Mouse/Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Reset

Wireless Mouse/Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Reset: I have an Iogear Long Range 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo. After reset, neither work. I checked hardware onanother computer and both work fine. I also try switching out a Logitech combo, which worked on another computer, with the same result. Any ideas as to what...
  6. Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse: My new Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse is working fine with a very slow moving mouse, every day I have to go into the Control Panel and speed my mouse up to the fastest setting and fyi I am pressing the "apply" button every single time in the settings. I've tried rebooting...
  7. Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse: My new Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse is working fine with a very slow moving mouse, every day I have to go into the Control Panel and speed my mouse up to the fastest setting and fyi I am pressing the "apply" button every single time in the settings. I've tried rebooting...
  8. Mouse/Keyboard won't wake PC

Mouse/Keyboard won't wake PC: Hi there, I edited the BIOS settings to try and enable my keyboard and mouse and wake my computer from sleep, however now I am having the problem that moving the mouse/using keyboard also turns on my computer when it is powered off. Is there a way to get my computer to...
  9. mouse/keyboard wont wake pc

mouse/keyboard wont wake pc: Since the last Windows updates at the beginning of the month, my mouse and keyboard will not wake pc from sleep mode. I am having to do a shutdown and startup again to use pc. I am not particularly savvy on how to fix, but any plain english ideas to solve this would be...
  10. Repair Install with wireless keyboard and mouse?

Repair Install with wireless keyboard and mouse?: I guess the title says it. I don't own a wired keyboard or mouse. Should I go scrounging for them before trying Brink's in-place repair install upgrade? 50005