Windows 10: Wallapaper not spaning after boot

Discus and support Wallapaper not spaning after boot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I've now got a crazy little issue that I never had before. I'm running 2 x (1920 x 1080) monitors and I set my wallpaper to "span". I've got this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TomaszKonwalski, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Wallapaper not spaning after boot

So I've now got a crazy little issue that I never had before. I'm running 2 x (1920 x 1080) monitors and I set my wallpaper to "span". I've got this nice wallpaper that spans nicely across the two monitors.

When I reboot, it displays that image as a mirror. Windows it's self is still in span mode as I have gadgets etc on the second monitor to my right and everything is in position as per normal. It's just the background.

I then can right click on the desktop ---> Display Settings then scroll down a bit to Multiple Displays. Then I can see it's on "Extend these Displays". I then can choose "Show only on 1" or "Show only on 2" which will do just that and drop one screen and display on one screen only. I then can choose to "Revert the settings" to put it back to extended displays instead of saving the new setting. This goes back to normal and then my background image is spanned correctly over both screens.

Yes, I've stripped graphics drivers, reinstalled, and are running latest nvidia drivers and i have latest windows 10 update.
    I have found a reddit post wit the same issue but he user didn't get any help also.

How it looks after boot: https://imgur.com/U7iSsu3

How it should look: https://imgur.com/ArPdau1

:)

TomaszKonwalski, Jan 21, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Feel like the wallapaper on Windows 10 is broken

I use the default wallapaper

Võ Trọng Khôi Nguyên, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Wallapaper not spaning after boot

Feel like the wallapaper on Windows 10 is broken

I'm not try anything. I just Feel like the wallapaper on Windows 10 is broken

Võ Trọng Khôi Nguyên, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Wallapaper not spaning after boot

1. Wallapaper not spaning after boot - Similar Threads - Wallapaper spaning boot

2. Can't boot after turning on Secure Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot after turning on Secure Boot: I can't get windows to boot after turning on Secure Boot in BIOS, my disk is formatted in GPT, my BIOS is in UEFI and I've just reinstalled windows literally 30 minutes ago thinking it was going to solve my problem and yet I still can't get windows to boot after enabling...
  3. Can't boot after turning on Secure Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't boot after turning on Secure Boot: I can't get windows to boot after turning on Secure Boot in BIOS, my disk is formatted in GPT, my BIOS is in UEFI and I've just reinstalled windows literally 30 minutes ago thinking it was going to solve my problem and yet I still can't get windows to boot after enabling...
  4. Laptop not booting, BLACK screen after boot, can't access uefi/bios. After secure boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not booting, BLACK screen after boot, can't access uefi/bios. After secure boot.: My micromax canvas laptab 2 lt777w detachable laptop is not booting to windows nor showing any thing on screen, after powering on, screen stays black and never boots, I cannot even access uefi menu after pressing esc keyI was using dual boot: windows 10 and pheonix os before...
  5. Booting after moving boot sector.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting after moving boot sector.: Hello all, thank you for your time!I've just moved the position on my Windows C: partition from about 300GB away from system partition to right next to it.There was previously a partition there containing old junk from a file transfer a few weeks ago.I deleted the partition...
  6. Booting after moving boot sector.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting after moving boot sector.: Hello all, thank you for your time!I've just moved the position on my Windows C: partition from about 300GB away from system partition to right next to it.There was previously a partition there containing old junk from a file transfer a few weeks ago.I deleted the partition...
  7. Booting after moving boot sector.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Crashes after boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes after boot: Okay, so.Whenever my desktop computer has been off for a while like overnight, or when I am at work for the day, it always crashes post boot.It will boot fine, all the way into Windows. I can use it or just leave it sitting there for anywhere from 3 to maybe 30 minutes, and...
  9. No boot after upgrade

No boot after upgrade: A neighbor of mine has a Windows 10 machine. There was an upgrade but (and she doesn't recall or know) either it completed or she interrupted it. In any event when she turned her computer on in the morning, she got this messaage: Start PXE over IPv4. When I got to her...
  10. Will not boot after restore

Will not boot after restore: Hi all,,,I hope someone can help here please. I did a system restore and something must have got mucked up because I cannot now boot, what happens now is it gets to the screen where I enter my 4 letter pin but it also asks for a domain name and password. My drive has been...