Windows 10: Wallpaper acting strangely in task view and start

Discus and support Wallpaper acting strangely in task view and start in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My wallpaper is acting wired in the task view and start menu it is all distorted to the right. I'm running at 4k resolution. It seems not happening if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/H_Hambs, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Wallpaper acting strangely in task view and start

My wallpaper is acting wired in the task view and start menu it is all distorted to the right. I'm running at 4k resolution. It seems not happening if I switch to a 1080p resolution. Any tips or solutions?

submitted by /u/H_Hambs
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/H_Hambs, Aug 5, 2020

2. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Task view in windows 10

Hello ReinaldoEspinosa

i suggest to Follow the below steps:

To start your system in safe mode with Networking, follow the below steps:

Press and hold Shift key and restart your Computer.

Select Troubleshoot.

Select Advance Option.

Select Startup Settings.

Follow the on Screen instruction.

Select Safe mode with Networking, from the list of options

Also you can to restart Windows Explorer

Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete from you Keyboard.

Then click on Task Manager.

Now find Windows Explorer from process list of windows task manager.

Right click on Windows Explorer & select restart.

Let me know if it works or you need further assistance.

Regards

MarcosAraujo2, Aug 5, 2020
  4. pommbini Win User

Wallpaper acting strangely in task view and start

Task View Blue Screen

Geethu, Thank you for the info. When I open Task View, I get my wallpaper back if I click the Desktop. I tried closing Task View and had some other issue that I don't remember now, but I decided it was better to have Task View running and try and find
    a way to get rid of this bluish screen that covered most of my wallpaper. I have no problem with switching between the apps, just like 7. But now, I made a mistake, I think, in signing on to Microsoft to find some answers, as now, I have to sign in just
    get to my computer. I really do not like this Windows 10 at all. It doesn't allow you to change your settings on all of the stuff you used to be able to do in XP or 7. I really hate the inconvenience that this new system has inflicted on an old guy
    that is not too saavy with computers. Thanks again for the info. Ummm...you wouldn't know how I can get rid of this new sign in deal I have to do now, do you??? Sincerely, Scott

pommbini, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Wallpaper acting strangely in task view and start

1. Wallpaper acting strangely in task view and start - Similar Threads - Wallpaper acting strangely

2. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer acting strange: There seems to be something blocking my input. When I hear a chime that a device has been plugged in my mouse and keyboard stop functioning like normal. Once this chime is heard the computer will not even accept input from the on screen keyboard. When I try to use a right...
  3. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer acting strange: Recently I've had a very strange issue with my computer. Upon booting up it will not accept most input from my keyboard or mouse. What's so odd about it is that some things will work and some things won't. If I don't put in my PIN number quick enough and the keyboard stops...
  4. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer acting strange: Recently I've had a very strange issue with my computer. Upon booting up it will not accept most input from my keyboard or mouse. What's so odd about it is that some things will work and some things won't. If I don't put in my PIN number quick enough and the keyboard stops...
  5. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer acting strange: I get random instances of cmd opening showing either "txdata.exe" and "." for a split second and there's this "RIIF" folder open in my task manager Now gone after writing this postThis happens randomly every hour or soRIIF : https://imgur.com/xoud1ld"." :...
  6. Display acting strange

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display acting strange: I’m not sure what these lines mean, if anyone can help that’d be really nice, before i reset I tried changing drivers and it did not work. The lines do not appear in bios though....
  7. keyboard acting strange

keyboard acting strange: when typing cursor jumps when i type letter d and when i type = i get extra characters =; i also get the number lock turn on when i type . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-acting-strange/e5d21a57-2fd7-4648-86d0-4f2f58e0e9da
  8. desktop acting strange

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop acting strange: It is as if the devil took my working desktop w/ w10, cntl/alt del wont bring up task master. web sites change font size if I try to scroll using mouse wheel. cortina wont input. the list goes on and on. And then if i wait long enough, (10 -20 minutes) things start working....
  9. Mouse acting strange

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse acting strange: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/goreidea [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iobg9i/mouse_acting_strange/
  10. DVD IS ACTING STRANGE

DVD IS ACTING STRANGE: HI I JUST PURCHASED A NEW HP ELITE X2 1012 G2. I HAVE A PLUG AND PLAY LG DVD DRIVE. I PLUG IT IN AND WINDOWS SEES IT THEN I PUT THE DVD IN. THE WINDOWS SAYS IT NEEDS A PLAYER FROM THE STORE. SO I DOWNLOADED THE PLAYER AND IT STILL WANTS A PLAYER? I WENT INTO THE PLAYER AND...