Windows 10: wallpaper/backgrounds

Discus and support wallpaper/backgrounds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My win 10 home edition will not let me change my wallpaper anymore since the Oct. update. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet and none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolRoob, Nov 24, 2018.

1. CarolRoob Win User

wallpaper/backgrounds

My win 10 home edition will not let me change my wallpaper anymore since the Oct. update. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet and none of them work.

:)

CarolRoob, Nov 24, 2018

2. Background Wallpaper

Hello Svetlana,

I think you did not get what I ask about wallpaper, I have mentioned that is it possible to set the background wallpaper at home screen and menu list screen not the LOCK SCREEN. I know for lock screen wallpapers can be set. In windows phone 8 we can set
    only black and white background for home screens. I don't know what Microsoft has think to put such thing in mobiles. At least wallpapers supposed to be there for HOME SCREENS.

Rahul_WP8_620, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 24, 2018
  4. JonasJCS Win User

wallpaper/backgrounds

Bug using slideshow as background wallpaper

I've configured my windows to use slideshow as wallpaper and set the window theme based on color of the background picture. Using windows explorer, when the wallpaper changes if you are navigating through a list of itens then windoes selects the first
    item from that list. Its annoying.

JonasJCS, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

wallpaper/backgrounds

1. wallpaper/backgrounds - Similar Threads - wallpaper backgrounds

2. windows 11 background wallpaper support heic files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 background wallpaper support heic files: When will Winidows 11 support Background Wallpaper HEIC files? ALl of my photos are HEIC format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-background-wallpaper-support-heic-files/7cd82b21-0aac-4abb-aa9f-40364b5ba340
  3. windows 11 background wallpaper support heic files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 background wallpaper support heic files: When will Winidows 11 support Background Wallpaper HEIC files? ALl of my photos are HEIC format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-background-wallpaper-support-heic-files/7cd82b21-0aac-4abb-aa9f-40364b5ba340
  4. W11 Pro - Wallpaper keeps vanishing to black background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Pro - Wallpaper keeps vanishing to black background: Hello,First, this is my current version of W11 Pro:Second, now for the actual problem......My wallpaper keeps vanishing to a black background.....I will set the image and it will be there for a while then it will just spontaneously go "POOF" and be gone and changed to a black...
  5. W11 Pro - Wallpaper keeps vanishing to black background

W11 Pro - Wallpaper keeps vanishing to black background: Hello,First, this is my current version of W11 Pro:Second, now for the actual problem......My wallpaper keeps vanishing to a black background.....I will set the image and it will be there for a while then it will just spontaneously go "POOF" and be gone and changed to a black...
  6. Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...: After update to windows 11 22h2 from 21h2 it change to solid color black automatically from original wallpaper picture I set before update to 22h2....
  7. Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...

Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...: After update to windows 11 22h2 from 21h2 it change to solid color black automatically from original wallpaper picture I set before update to 22h2....
  8. How to keep Custom DeskTop WallPaper as Login Screen Background ? without involving Admin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep Custom DeskTop WallPaper as Login Screen Background ? without involving Admin...: Is it possible to maintain custom WallPaper before Keyboard pressed?As-Is Custom WallPaper disappears after Keyboard Pressed.Result is lost Text Message , after accidental press of Keyboard, which can only reappear on Restart of Computer.How to have WallPaper as background...
  9. How to keep Custom DeskTop WallPaper as Login Screen Background ? without involving Admin...

How to keep Custom DeskTop WallPaper as Login Screen Background ? without involving Admin...: Is it possible to maintain custom WallPaper before Keyboard pressed?As-Is Custom WallPaper disappears after Keyboard Pressed.Result is lost Text Message , after accidental press of Keyboard, which can only reappear on Restart of Computer.How to have WallPaper as background...
  10. How to keep Custom DeskTop WallPaper as Login Screen Background ? without involving Admin...

in Windows 10 Customization