Windows 10: Wallpaper but no box to enter password

Discus and support Wallpaper but no box to enter password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I opened my laptop this morning I have wallpaper but no icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChristineAdkins2, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Wallpaper but no box to enter password

When I opened my laptop this morning I have wallpaper but no icons

:)

ChristineAdkins2, Aug 2, 2021

2. Arrow disappered at the end of a password box

Hi Bruner,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would like to know, whether you have any other user account?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

Try to enter your password and press Enter key from the Keyboard.

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to restart you system and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold the Shift key from the Keyboard and click on
      Power
      button.
    • Click on Restart and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

If you have any other user account then, I suggest you to click on your other user account which will be listed at the bottom left corner on the lock screen.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Wallpaper but no box to enter password

Windows 10 login screen Showing me to enter Username & Password both in the box.

Hi,

To remove your login screen on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• On the search box, type netplwiz and press Enter.
    • A new window labeled as User Accounts will appear, listing all user accounts. Click on your user account and uncheck Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
    • Enter your account password and click OK.
    • Reboot your PC and check if your new settings has been saved.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Wallpaper but no box to enter password

1. Wallpaper but no box to enter password - Similar Threads - Wallpaper box enter

2. My windows 7 is not letting me enter a password in the box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 7 is not letting me enter a password in the box.: My windows 7 laptop is not letting me enter a password in the box. It looks live but when I try to type but nothing happens. Also my F2 and F12 buttons are not responding. I've tried making a recovery disc but this doesn't work and I've tried the CTRL and restart but that...
  3. My windows 7 is not letting me enter a password in the box.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 7 is not letting me enter a password in the box.: My windows 7 laptop is not letting me enter a password in the box. It looks live but when I try to type but nothing happens. Also my F2 and F12 buttons are not responding. I've tried making a recovery disc but this doesn't work and I've tried the CTRL and restart but that...
  4. Enter Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enter Password: Hi,my laptop shows this command after a long time I never changed the password. I have tried various ways and have entered my account password but still can't. I've tried it while connecting with internet via LAN.Thankyou...
  5. The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank.: The box to enter my Microsoft password is blank with no place to enter anything. Consequently i cannot "fix my account" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-box-to-enter-my-microsoft-password-is-blank/f2718f67-f6b4-420c-aa65-209c94450705
  6. Red box around wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Red box around wallpaper: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/moikel420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3ws2e/red_box_around_wallpaper/
  7. no password box?

in Windows 10 Customization
    no password box?: I am running Windows 10, and whenever I try to sign into my computer, the password box along with my name and the icon above it don't show up. I just got this problem today after my computer blue screened out of nowhere. Everything else on the lock screen appears to be...
  8. Box properly unchecked yet must enter password each time...

in Windows 10 Support
    Box properly unchecked yet must enter password each time...: [W10; Lenovo Laptop brand new; Chrome browser; Outlook.com; Gmail.] Puzzle: I fixed my laptop so as to open it without having to enter my password and it worked for a few days but now again needs to be typed the password even on its awakening! Of course I went back to the...
  9. password to enter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password to enter: Old password will not work and allow me to login at startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-to-enter/2a701d3b-e461-4447-aacd-80d95851da0a"
  10. No password box

in Windows 10 Customization
    No password box: Hi I have ease of access turned on. It's a Zoostrome Pc. When I turn it on I have no password box on screen. The on screen keyboard works fine. But I can not get moved on. Any help please. I.m sick of seeing the lake and mountain picture. Many thanks Dave...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there is wallpaper but no password on the sreen