Windows 10: Wallpaper Change Time

Discus and support Wallpaper Change Time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have a small problem. I was using Windows 7, and using too much wallpaper at background. In windows 7 i can set the change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FinalKenpachi, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Wallpaper Change Time

Hello everyone.

I have a small problem. I was using Windows 7, and using too much wallpaper at background. In windows 7 i can set the change picture time to minimum 10 seconds. But in Windows 10 this time is minimum 1 min. This so long time for me because i want to see all my wallpapers a short time.
    Another problem is there is no Shuffle options. How to shuffle the wallpapers.

So there is any way too change this setting. Maybe in regedit? If anyone know the answer please share with me too. Thanks. *Smile

Wallpaper Change Time [​IMG]

Dakika = Minute

:)

FinalKenpachi, Jul 31, 2015

2. Windows 10 mouse scrolling problem

If you are using any wallpaper that changes randomly in a specified time it will refresh the page and scroll back to first again.

Try increasing the time of the wallpaper change if you use that feature.

In my case it resolved the issue.

VamsiNekkanti, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Files deselected when wallpaper changes

When the wallpaper changes, you get a theme refresh event. That's pretty standard. You may want to change your wallpaper timing for now to help minimize this.

zachd [MSFT], Jul 31, 2015
  4. Wallpaper Change Time

No one know the answer? *Sad

FinalKenpachi, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Aug 1, 2015
  6. FinalKenpachi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wallpaper Change Time

1. Wallpaper Change Time - Similar Threads - Wallpaper Change

2. Wallpaper doesnt change after the set interval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper doesnt change after the set interval: I decided I want to use the "presentation" mode for my wall paper. I selected about 10 images and set the interval to 10 minutes. But it just doesnt work. I can come back 5 minutes, hlaf an hour or several hours later and the image is the exact same, it changes like once a...
  3. Wallpaper doesnt change after the set interval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper doesnt change after the set interval: I decided I want to use the "presentation" mode for my wall paper. I selected about 10 images and set the interval to 10 minutes. But it just doesnt work. I can come back 5 minutes, hlaf an hour or several hours later and the image is the exact same, it changes like once a...
  4. How can I change my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my wallpaper: I was able to change my wallpaper prior to today. It shows under personalization as the one I would like in the preview, however it will not change the actual wallpaper. There are no updates to complete....
  5. How can I change my wallpaper

How can I change my wallpaper: I was able to change my wallpaper prior to today. It shows under personalization as the one I would like in the preview, however it will not change the actual wallpaper. There are no updates to complete....
  6. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  7. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  8. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  10. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...