Windows 10: Wallpaper changers via reddit for windows 10?

Discus and support Wallpaper changers via reddit for windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi so as the title mentioned, I am looking for a wallpaper changer that uses different subreddits as a source, tbh I am stumped cuz the only program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OMGitscarl, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Wallpaper changers via reddit for windows 10?

Hi so as the title mentioned, I am looking for a wallpaper changer that uses different subreddits as a source, tbh I am stumped cuz the only program that seems to pop a lot is not working and I have no clue how to fix it. the old version of it wont work on windows 10

submitted by /u/OMGitscarl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OMGitscarl, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2019
  3. lZKoce Win User
    Wallpaper setup in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

laugh all you want, but I have an issue with Windows 10 and setting up wallpapers. Right click-> background doesn't help. I want the old school screen I have seen in Windows 8. I want to set up a dual monitor wallpaper. This command used to take me to the right place :

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper , but now it doesn't. What could be the problem here ?

The wallpaper page is no longer available from Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personlization > Desktop background like in Windows 8. Why did they change this is beyond my understanding. Anyone with an idea is more than welcomed.

Windows version is : 1703 ( OS build 15063.483 )
    Windows edition: Home
    Activation status: Digital license linked to my MS Account

lZKoce, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Wallpaper changers via reddit for windows 10?

wallpaper tiling

Are you familiar with the registry? If you are, I'd be curious as to the value of "CurrentTheme" under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes when this problem starts happening.

Note that some wallpaper changers actually set the Fit mode, so -- it's possible that a wallpaper changer is changing this for you.

zachd [MSFT], Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Wallpaper changers via reddit for windows 10?

1. Wallpaper changers via reddit for windows 10? - Similar Threads - Wallpaper changers via

2. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clownfish Voice Changer: Can I have someone skilled in decoding and analyzing programs? I have this clownfish voice changer users report of it being a virus some don't, and I don't know my monitor started glitching out so as my other friend and we both have clownfish voice changer so is clownfish a...
  3. Windows 10 Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Wallpaper: I have set my wallpaper as a slideshow. The wallpapers are GREAT - BUT - I would like to know what these pictures are of. I am a developer and I like to develop for users. To me, I would like to right click the DeskTop and have a description of the wallpaper and / or a google...
  4. Portable Reddit App for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Portable Reddit App for Windows 10: Hi, does anybody know a good portable Reddit app / client? I tried „Reditr“, but it doesn’t work (shows only a black screen). Further than that, I could not find any alternatives on the web. I hate accessing Reddit from a browser, logging on and off every time and I also...
  5. Automatic power plan changer in Windows 10

Automatic power plan changer in Windows 10: Hi I have an issue, With windows 10 Older Version I was able to set a power plan to automatically change frombalance mode when on the battery to high performance whenplugged in. but with Windows 10 V.2004 I can't find that option....
  6. Best Reddit app for Win 10?

Best Reddit app for Win 10?: Finally have a new laptop (!) and was wondering what you guys were using to access Reddit. I really hate the website and have grown to like Narwhal on my iPad. Any suggestions please? submitted by /u/HomeyJay [link] [comments]...
  7. Clownfish voice changer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clownfish voice changer: I dowloaded clownfish voive changer for jokes but now my mics stopped working it doesnt pick any sound up ive tried uninstalling reinstalling but it didnt work i looked up simular questions but i didnt understand how to do any of it i need help this is for school work with my...
  8. Is there a Reddit App for Windows 10??

Is there a Reddit App for Windows 10??: I’m new to windows 10 and I’ve looked in the App Store and I find Redditting for Reddit and a whole bunch of other ones but nothing that just says Reddit! submitted by /u/olf2019 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 Wallpaper

Windows 10 Wallpaper: I made this about 3 months ago, I hope you like it. Attachment 26619 9561
  10. Windows 10 Start Button Changer?

Windows 10 Start Button Changer?: So there was one for 7 but is there one for 10? I googled it but came up with nothing. 27912