Windows 10: wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

Discus and support wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yujin, Mar 18, 2024.

1. yujin Win User

wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG as lockscreen, but error occurs only whhen i try to set it as wallpaper. how can i set it up as wallpaper?

:)

yujin, Mar 18, 2024
Thema:

wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

1. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture - Similar Threads - wallpaper changes solid

2. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  3. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  4. Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...: After update to windows 11 22h2 from 21h2 it change to solid color black automatically from original wallpaper picture I set before update to 22h2....
  5. Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...

Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...: After update to windows 11 22h2 from 21h2 it change to solid color black automatically from original wallpaper picture I set before update to 22h2....
  6. Desktop wallpaper instantly changes itself to the Black solid color after trying to change...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop wallpaper instantly changes itself to the Black solid color after trying to change...: As soon I try to change my wallpaper to anything else then Solid Color it just instantly changes back to Solid Color.I already tried few solutions like deleting the TeanscodedWallpaper file, uncheck 'Remove background images where available' option in Ease of Access Centre....
  7. Desktop wallpaper instantly changes itself to the Black solid color after trying to change...

Desktop wallpaper instantly changes itself to the Black solid color after trying to change...: As soon I try to change my wallpaper to anything else then Solid Color it just instantly changes back to Solid Color.I already tried few solutions like deleting the TeanscodedWallpaper file, uncheck 'Remove background images where available' option in Ease of Access Centre....
  8. When I change the picture of the background the settings go back to solid color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I change the picture of the background the settings go back to solid color: I can't change my wallpaper to certain files that I used before. It's frustrating that I can use other images but cannot use others even though it has the same dimensions and file extension....
  9. When I change the picture of the background the settings go back to solid color

When I change the picture of the background the settings go back to solid color: I can't change my wallpaper to certain files that I used before. It's frustrating that I can use other images but cannot use others even though it has the same dimensions and file extension....
  10. Desktop background picture changes to solid color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop background picture changes to solid color: When I right click on one of my own photos and ask to have it set as my desktop background the choice changes from picture to solid color instead of showing my photo... I've tried most everything to no avail.....