Windows 10: Wallpaper changing and it iskind of creepy.

Discus and support Wallpaper changing and it iskind of creepy. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whats is this ? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HilarioReyes, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Wallpaper changing and it iskind of creepy.

Whats is this ? Wallpaper changing and it  iskind of creepy. 03f07829-f993-4283-84a9-5cf428810f17?upload=true.jpg

:)

HilarioReyes, Jan 4, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Wallpaper changing and it iskind of creepy.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Wallpaper changing and it iskind of creepy.

1. Wallpaper changing and it iskind of creepy. - Similar Threads - Wallpaper changing iskind

2. my windows is creepy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows is creepy: i'm getting numerous errors when trying to install softwares, mfplat.dll is missing, the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, directx setup couldn't download the file, please try later or check network connections, i can't install filmora or movie maker, what...
  3. Wallpaper not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper not changing: I changed my background settings to change after every 1 minute then later to 10 minutes but it is not changing normally it is been changing only while my laptop is being charged...the same is happening for the remaining time limits too please help me what to do now...
  4. Wallpaper not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper not changing: I changed my background settings to change after every 1 minute then later to 10 minutes but it is not changing normally it is been changing only while my laptop is being charged...the same is happening for the remaining time limits too please help me what to do now...
  5. Creepy Malwarebytes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Creepy Malwarebytes: I uninstalled Malwarebytes a few days ago, and suddenly the app popped out in the show hidden icons and the apps at the start menu, it creeps me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/creepy-malwarebytes/ac713dd5-a962-4b6f-bd29-f4e68bab243a
  6. Changing wallpapers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing wallpapers: Hi there! I am a huge fan of the wallpapers before logging in. I was wondering if I could have the same random picture as my desktop wallpapers. I was also wondering if there’s a way to change the speed at which the log in wallpapers change. I want it to change more...
  7. Wallpaper changing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper changing: my problem is my second monitor wallpaper keeps changing itself to match the first monitor, it usually happens after my PC has been asleep or been restarted, any ideas? sync my settings is turned off and i originally set the backgrounds for each monitor manually. submitted...
  8. wallpaper not changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    wallpaper not changing: recently I installed one wallpaper & uninstalled the same. then I try to apply custom wallpaper it doesn't changes still it's showing blank only, suggest in a simple manner to resolve...
  9. Change wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change wallpaper: I want to change the wallpaper via regedit.exe, but that is impossible! Current version: Windows 10 Home, ver 1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-wallpaper/ce780212-5566-4e8f-8532-7f450cba709e
  10. Change wallpaper

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change wallpaper: Hey it wont let me change my wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/change-wallpaper/8c9171e2-da9a-4a39-903a-fac4390fb57b