Windows 10: Wallpaper changing into old images help

Discus and support Wallpaper changing into old images help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; whenever I finish playing games or restarting my background wallpaper changes into old picture or rock band pictures that I haven't installed in my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KaRL_aYaG, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Wallpaper changing into old images help

whenever I finish playing games or restarting my background wallpaper changes into old picture or rock band pictures that I haven't installed in my pc I tried unsyncing and changing my wallpaper into solid colors and still it changes I need help

submitted by /u/KaRL_aYaG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KaRL_aYaG, Oct 16, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Wallpaper and lockscreen images are automatically changed

Problems is as described: I set my wallpaper to an image of my preference and when the computer is connected to the internet, the wallpaper changes to a different landscape picture after a while, without my consent or desire for it to do so.

Facts, before someone asks:

• I don't have Bing background installed or whatever it is called, at least not that I know (I searched)
    • Wallpaper is not set to do a slideshow and the images that show up are not mine
    • I haven't personally installed any software that would do any of this
    • Computer is protected by a security suite (ESET Smart Security, updated and up to date) and is clean

I'm a relatively tech-savvy person and I'm only here because I haven't been able to solve this, not even by googling, not even going to other forums, nothing. I don't know where this comes from, I've investigated all other possibilities and I still don't
    know what is causing my background to change. My last suspicion is that Windows downloaded something or brought something in an update that is doing this.

Oh, and I have a W10 laptop (x64) and the problem doesn't happen there.

Júlio Kirk, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Wallpaper changing into old images help

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Wallpaper changing into old images help

1. Wallpaper changing into old images help - Similar Threads - Wallpaper changing old

2. Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image: When I double click an image in my files, it becomes my desktop wallpaper. I have tried looking for a shortcuts area to change this setting, but I can't find anywhere. Can someone help me change this setting please? I am finding it incredibly annoying to keep changing my...
  3. Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image: When I double click an image in my files, it becomes my desktop wallpaper. I have tried looking for a shortcuts area to change this setting, but I can't find anywhere. Can someone help me change this setting please? I am finding it incredibly annoying to keep changing my...
  4. Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Finding Old Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding Old Wallpaper: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I did, it automatically used my old wallpaper, a custom image I'd drawn up in an art program if I recall, this image automatically showed up on my new computer when I first logged in on my old account. However, after...
  6. Finding Old Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding Old Wallpaper: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I did, it automatically used my old wallpaper, a custom image I'd drawn up in an art program if I recall, this image automatically showed up on my new computer when I first logged in on my old account. However, after...
  7. Desktop Wallpaper Changes To Unknown Images. Virus????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Desktop Wallpaper Changes To Unknown Images. Virus????: Hello and thanks for your assistance in advance. I have a Windows 10 machine with McAfee LiveSafe protecting the OS. Last month out of the blue my desktop wallpaper changed from the standard windows desktop to a picture of a baby yoda with a purple background. Didn't...
  8. Setting a particular image as my wallpaper causes it to change to a solid color. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting a particular image as my wallpaper causes it to change to a solid color. Help?: Basically what the title says. I keep trying to set this image as my wallpaper and it just sets it as the color black. Only happens with one image. I’ve restarted and nothing changes. submitted by /u/smuckerssssss [link] [comments]...
  9. wallpaper not changing

wallpaper not changing: recently I installed one wallpaper & uninstalled the same. then I try to apply custom wallpaper it doesn't changes still it's showing blank only, suggest in a simple manner to resolve...
  10. Wallpaper images

Wallpaper images: I installed a group of images from Microsoft over the weekend. This download comprises pictures of beautiful places. The images cycle through. I don't like this feature and wish to remove them. Where do I find them?...