Windows 10: wallpaper changing too often.

Discus and support wallpaper changing too often. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/milanhin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5dwmt/wallpaper_changing_too_often/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/milanhin, Feb 17, 2020.

1. wallpaper changing too often.

/u/milanhin, Feb 17, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 17, 2020
  3. prasadchn Win User
    wallpaper not changing

recently I installed one wallpaper & uninstalled the same. then I try to apply custom wallpaper it doesn't changes still it's showing blank only,

suggest in a simple manner to resolve

prasadchn, Feb 17, 2020
  4. wallpaper changing too often.

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

wallpaper changing too often.

1. wallpaper changing too often. - Similar Threads - wallpaper changing too

2. Pc crashes too often unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes too often unusable: Hi , my pc is crashing for almost 3 years now . Specs :Ryzen 5 3500x , RX5500xt 8GB ,16 gb of ram 3200hz hyperx fury ,and i think my motherboard is gigabyte b450m s2h , 1tb seagate hdd , 250gb nvme ssd kingston , 600w aerocool cylon powersupply ,Case is aqirys canopus. So i...
  3. Pc crashes too often unusable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashes too often unusable: Hi , my pc is crashing for almost 3 years now . Specs :Ryzen 5 3500x , RX5500xt 8GB ,16 gb of ram 3200hz hyperx fury ,and i think my motherboard is gigabyte b450m s2h , 1tb seagate hdd , 250gb nvme ssd kingston , 600w aerocool cylon powersupply ,Case is aqirys canopus. So i...
  4. Window 10 update too often

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 update too often: Hi. My Window 10 laptop update everyday, sometime twice a day and it's really bugging me out. I have to go to "check for updates" every morning to update my laptop or my laptop will become really laggy, I can't even browse webpage smoothly without updating my laptop everyday....
  5. Window 10 update too often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 update too often: Hi. My Window 10 laptop update everyday, sometime twice a day and it's really bugging me out. I have to go to "check for updates" every morning to update my laptop or my laptop will become really laggy, I can't even browse webpage smoothly without updating my laptop everyday....
  6. Window 10 update too often

7. I have my Windows 11 desktop wallpaper set to "slideshow", and it changes WAY too often....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have my Windows 11 desktop wallpaper set to "slideshow", and it changes WAY too often....: I can never decide which desktop wallpaper to go with, so I choose the slideshow option. I have a folder with 100-or-so wallpapers, and set up the slideshow to change to a new wallpaper every 24 hours.The problem is... Windows changes me to a new wallpaper a LOT more...
  8. I have my Windows 11 desktop wallpaper set to "slideshow", and it changes WAY too often....

I have my Windows 11 desktop wallpaper set to "slideshow", and it changes WAY too often....: I can never decide which desktop wallpaper to go with, so I choose the slideshow option. I have a folder with 100-or-so wallpapers, and set up the slideshow to change to a new wallpaper every 24 hours.The problem is... Windows changes me to a new wallpaper a LOT more...
  9. Screen goes to sleep too often

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen goes to sleep too often: On my Win 10 Pro (version 1909) I have the screen turn off time set to 20 minutes and the PC sleep time set to 2 hours. I would assume these times are times of continuous no use. However, even when I am in the middle of typing something, the screen sometimes shuts off....
  10. screen switches off too often

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen switches off too often: Hi, my screen is set to switch off if I don't hit any keys for what seems like 2 or 3 minutes. This is annoying as I am reading while I type and I keep having to log back onto the PC every time it happens. How do I stop this?...