Windows 10: Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10

Discus and support Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Like the subject says, I have dual monitors running slideshow in personalization settings. How do I change the setting to show the same wallpaper.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dana Montrella, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10

Like the subject says, I have dual monitors running slideshow in personalization settings. How do I change the setting to show the same wallpaper. Right now it's showing two different wallpapers. This is a work computer so I cannot download any applications to fix this.

:)

Dana Montrella, Mar 1, 2019
  2. hogu100 Win User

slideshow on windows 10 dual monitor setting

hello all,

I was using windows 8.1 and upgraded to windows 10 .

my problem is, I am using dual monitor setting and want to use slideshow wallpapers and

back when i was using 8.1, slideshow changed wallpaper of each monitor and

now with 10, both screen shares the same wallpaper and slides both at the same time.

Is there any way to make this slide show thing work like way it used to without 3rd party programs?

Thank you.

hogu100, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Wallpaper Slideshow on Only One Monitor

Hello. As the title suggests, I want to have desktop wallpapers that are different on each monitor. More specifically, I want to have one single wallpaper for my main screen, but I want my secondary screen to cycle through a slideshow. Is there a way to
    set only one screen to have a slideshow?

Deaf719wow, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10

Wallpaper Slideshow on Only One Monitor

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

To do so, first you want to create a folder with all of your wallpaper that you want cycled. I recommend created a
    Slideshow folder under the Pictures folder. Once created, simply copy and paste (or move) all your images into that folder. You could even use a OneDrive folder if you please.

Remember, these wallpapers sync across all your Windows 10 devices, regardless if the wallpapers are on their drives too.

Follow the below steps:

1. Go to All Settings by clicking the Notification Center.

2. Personalization.

3. Background.

4. Choose Slideshow from the background drop menu.

5. Choose Browse.
    Navigate to your Slideshow folder that you created earlier to specify the directory.

6. Set time interval.
    Under Change picture every choose your time preference of between 1 minute and 1 day. This selection is how often the OS auto-rotates your wallpaper. I elected for every 10 minutes for my system, but some of you may prefer just once a day.

7. Choose a fit.
    This selection is purely optional. Most people opt for Fit under this setting. Although if you have a smaller wallpaper you may wish to
    Tile or Stretch.

If you are running a multi-monitor setup, each monitor runs a separate/different wallpaper from your image dump.

On the other monitor,

From the Desktop Background window, simply find the picture you want to use, right-click it, and select
    Set for monitor 1 (or whichever monitor you want to set it for).

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10

1. Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wallpaper Dual Monitors

2. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow: I recently got a dual monitor setup. I have a slideshow of wallpapers set and for some reason they are showing different wallpapers from the folder on different monitors. I want to have the same wallpaper on the two screen but keep the slideshow option active. I was wondering...
  3. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow: I recently got a dual monitor setup. I have a slideshow of wallpapers set and for some reason they are showing different wallpapers from the folder on different monitors. I want to have the same wallpaper on the two screen but keep the slideshow option active. I was wondering...
  4. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Dual Monitor Slideshow Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Dual Monitor Slideshow Wallpaper: I am running the following Windows 11 configuration with dual monitors:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎28/‎09/‎2021 OS build 22000.318 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.318.0 In the past each screen showed different backgrounds from my...
  6. Windows 11 Dual Monitor Slideshow Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Dual Monitor Slideshow Wallpaper: I am running the following Windows 11 configuration with dual monitors:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎28/‎09/‎2021 OS build 22000.318 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.318.0 In the past each screen showed different backgrounds from my...
  7. Slideshow on dual monitors - different wallpapers, only changes on one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slideshow on dual monitors - different wallpapers, only changes on one: I have two monitors and I have it set so there is a different wallpaper on each screen. I want to use slideshow mode so that both wallpapers will change every day. However, when I enable it, only one of the wallpapers changes; the other wallpaper always stays the same. How...
  8. Wallpapers for dual monitors

Wallpapers for dual monitors: Hello, I've noticed a problem recently, I have two monitors, and used to have two wallpapers on both of them a different wallpaper on each monitor, I haven't changed my wallpaper in a long time, to set a specific wallpaper for each monitor you'd usually go to Settings,...
  9. Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors

Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors: Hi! I recently found some desktop backgrounds of the same outdoor scene, but with a changing time of day as you go through themmorning, sunset, night. I wanted to put them on a slideshow to change every four hours or so, so the pictures change to reflect the time of day as it...
  10. Windows 10 Dual Monitor wallpapers

Windows 10 Dual Monitor wallpapers: Hi, When I try set a different wallpaper on each monitor I only have the option to set on monitor 2 Doesn't matter how I get there, (win 10 settings or control desk.cpl,,@background) the only option is monitor 2 [img] [img] Windows 10 PRO Build 10586.164 Nvidia...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dual monitor slideshow windows 10

2. windows 10 wallpaper slideshow multiple monitors

3. how to stop slideshow on mulitple monitors

4. turn off slide show different photo for desktop background with dual monitors,
  5. how to have slideshow background on seperate monitors,
  6. SHOW BACKGROUND SLIDE SHOW ON BOTH MONITYERS,
  7. samedesktop background windows 10 slideshow multiple monitors,
  8. how to windows 10 wallpaper appear on dual monitors,
  9. windows 10 background slideshow for multiple monitors,
  10. same slide show background on monitors windows 10,
  11. windows 10 two monitors desktop slideshow,
  12. how to have a slideshow wallpaper on windows phone,
  13. slideshow wallpaper on multiple moniters,
  14. how to have more than 1 wallpapers on seperate monitors,
  15. windows 10 wallpaper different monitors slideshow