Windows 10: wallpaper help

Discus and support wallpaper help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i decided i wanted to change my wall paper so i got an image that i wanted from google saved it in a folder and when i went to personalise the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheIronSmasher, Jan 21, 2020.

1. wallpaper help

so i decided i wanted to change my wall paper so i got an image that i wanted from google saved it in a folder and when i went to personalise the browse to find the file i had saved but it wasn't showing the file even when i searched the files name any solutions please

submitted by /u/TheIronSmasher
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheIronSmasher, Jan 21, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 21, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 21, 2020
  4. wallpaper help

Wallpaper with multiple monitors

Hi Bandalo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to select different wallpaper for each display in Extend display mode.

There might be some issues with system files or viruses, which is not allowing you to select different wallpapers

Please perform some of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Update/Install the Display Adapter driver.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to install/update the Display Adapter driver.

Steps to install the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open Run command.
    • In Run window type devmgmt.msc.
    • Then in device manager right click on Display Adapter.
    • Try to update the drivers from the option stating automatically update the drivers.
    • If it works fine otherwise try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website.

Method 2: Please try to run SFC Scan on your computer to check all system files are working fine or not.

In order to run System File Checker (SFC) you can follow the steps provided in the following link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

After completion of this scan please restart computer and then check the status of your computer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

wallpaper help

1. wallpaper help - Similar Threads - wallpaper help

2. Seeking Guidance for Sprucing Up My Home Desktop - Need Help with Wallpaper!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Guidance for Sprucing Up My Home Desktop - Need Help with Wallpaper!: Hello Microsoft enthusiasts! I hope everyone has a fantastic day! I'm having a hard time decorating my desktop at home, so I'm reaching out to the community today. I'm hoping some veteran Microsoft users can help me add some flair to my digital space. The decorative dilemma:...
  3. Seeking Guidance for Sprucing Up My Home Desktop - Need Help with Wallpaper!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking Guidance for Sprucing Up My Home Desktop - Need Help with Wallpaper!: Hello Microsoft enthusiasts! I hope everyone has a fantastic day! I'm having a hard time decorating my desktop at home, so I'm reaching out to the community today. I'm hoping some veteran Microsoft users can help me add some flair to my digital space. The decorative dilemma:...
  4. Seeking Guidance for Sprucing Up My Home Desktop - Need Help with Wallpaper!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if...

in Windows 10 Customization
    hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if...: hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if you can find the wallpaper it self so please help! thank you...
  6. hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if...: hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if you can find the wallpaper it self so please help! thank you...
  7. hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if...

8. Help, I no longer see the password screen, only a blank wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, I no longer see the password screen, only a blank wallpaper: I really need your help guys.To preface this, i've been struggeling with the fact that I cannot set the Face recognition or PIN under Windows hello.I tried hundreds of fixes, nothing worked.I found the fix below on a forum, to delete the whole folder...
  9. Help, I no longer see the password screen, only a blank wallpaper

Help, I no longer see the password screen, only a blank wallpaper: I really need your help guys.To preface this, i've been struggeling with the fact that I cannot set the Face recognition or PIN under Windows hello.I tried hundreds of fixes, nothing worked.I found the fix below on a forum, to delete the whole folder...
  10. Start button/menu doesn’t work, task bar empty, wallpaper gone - Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button/menu doesn’t work, task bar empty, wallpaper gone - Help!: HELP! Windows 10 desktop, up-to-date, was shutdown and booted with an SD card in a port does that matter?!. When started up again the wallpaper was gone just a picture of our dog, the desktop icons are okay, nothing’s in the task bar, and when you click anything including the...