Windows 10: Wallpaper icons get mashed together when placing icon between spaces

Discus and support Wallpaper icons get mashed together when placing icon between spaces in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DwertlePlayz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DwertlePlayz, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Wallpaper icons get mashed together when placing icon between spaces

/u/DwertlePlayz, Feb 26, 2020
  2. xubidoo Win User

My Network Places Icon

A friend of mine has deleted his My Network Places Icon from the desktop in windows XP ,now he has just set up his 1st 2 PC network and needs the icon back ,but we have no idea how to get it back *Smile Wallpaper icons get mashed together when placing icon between spaces :)

any ideas ?

xubidoo, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Cant place icons on certain places on dekstop

We appreciate the information you've provided. We suggest downloading the latest update, KB4020102, to see if that resolves your concern with the icon placement.
    To do that, go to Settings > Update & Security
    > Check for Updates.

We also recommend changing the desktop icon settings. To access it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.

• Type Themes and press Enter.

• Click Change desktop icons.

• Uncheck Allow themes to change desktop icons.

• Click Apply.

• Click OK.

After installing the latest updates and changing the desktop icon settings, check if you can place icons on the left side of your screen.

Let us know if what happens to your icon placement after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Wallpaper icons get mashed together when placing icon between spaces

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Wallpaper icons get mashed together when placing icon between spaces

1. Wallpaper icons get mashed together when placing icon between spaces - Similar Threads - Wallpaper icons mashed

2. Space between screen and icons on the right side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Space between screen and icons on the right side: I've been looking for quite some time, but I can't find anything. I would like to know why the space between the edge of the screen and the icons on the desktop is different on both sides, and how to keep one fixed. I am very picky about this kind of issues and I don't like...
  3. Space between screen and icons on the right side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Space between screen and icons on the right side: I've been looking for quite some time, but I can't find anything. I would like to know why the space between the edge of the screen and the icons on the desktop is different on both sides, and how to keep one fixed. I am very picky about this kind of issues and I don't like...
  4. There’s too much space between my icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    There’s too much space between my icons: [IMG]Hi, I downloaded something that seems to have crashed my laptop. I immediately removed it and did a virus scan. Nothing wrong but now my laptop icons have more space between them than normal. How can i fix this?...
  5. Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons

Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons: I have recently been experiencing a bit of a problem on the taskbar on my computer. For some reason, when I open a program that isn't in the taskbar, there is a strange spacing between it and the taskbar icons, as if there's an invisible icon in between. Does anyone know how...
  6. Increase space between a set of taskbar icons?

Increase space between a set of taskbar icons?: Let's say I have 20 icons (small) equally spaced within the taskbar and that the last three on the right end all have to do with turning the computer on/off/sleep. I'd like to be able to put in a space or two that will separate these last three from the other 17 icons on the...
  7. change spacing between icons in Settings

change spacing between icons in Settings: Is there a way to change spacing between these? I takes up the whole screen on a small laptop. [img] 94687
  8. Space between, "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar"

in Windows 10 Support
    Space between, "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar": hi there, unfortunately there is this 1 cm gap between my "Desktop Icons" and "Windows toolbar" and i have searched on google but didn't find anything, have anyone has ever crossed such issue before? there... i added an screenshot, thank u very much for your attention....
  9. Large space between icons on bottom toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Large space between icons on bottom toolbar: Instead of the icons being right next to each other on my bottom toolbar, there is about a one inch gap between them; anyway to get them to be right next to each other, the way they always have been? thanks! 7019
  10. How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?: Have my Win10 taskbar on the right side. Set small icons for the task bar. Is there a way to reduce the space between the icons in the taskbar so I can see more icons? 67340