Windows 10: Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in?

Discus and support Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys. Ive had this weird issue for a while now, don't know if its the same for everyone else. But when I set a slideshow of photos Ive taken for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Esconis, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in?

Hey guys.

Ive had this weird issue for a while now, don't know if its the same for everyone else. But when I set a slideshow of photos Ive taken for my background the images are slightly zoomed in. This is a problem because some of the detail is left out. Does anyone know an easy fix?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Esconis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Esconis, Apr 10, 2021

2. Desktop wallpaper slightly blurry

So I've noticed that my desktop wallpaper is slightly blurrier than the original image. The image is 1920x1080p, PNG. The original image is sharper, but as soon as I set it as my wallpaper, it gets slightly blurry. It's not that noticeable, but I can still
    see it. I have a Samsung S22D390Q 1920x1080p 60Hz monitor.

This is the comparison:

Original image:

Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in? [​IMG]

Desktop background:

Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in? 377db0c6-3f7c-4aa7-925f-6cd931a887ca?upload=true.png

Is there a reason as to why this is happening? I don't really consider it a big issue, I'm just curious.

PECULIAR773, Apr 10, 2021
  3. (Resolved) 2nd monitor zoomed in slightly

I have encountered an issue with my second screen being zoomed in slightly. It happened out of the blue, both monitors went dark and when they came back my second monitor had a different background and was zoomed in slightly. Half of the task bar at the
    bottom screen is cut off, but this effect persist along the perimeter of the screen.

Some information on my setup.

-My second monitor is a Sony Tv

-I am running windows 10

-I have a Intel core i5-6400 processor

-During the incident i was running a program to manage my wallpapers, called wallpaperengine. Immediately after the incident, when the wallpaper changed, it was not active on my second monitor.

-Before the incident my most recent update was 6 days ago and i have used my setup since then.

Some things i have tried to solve the problem

-I tried playing with the resolution, changing the resolution never allowed me to see my full task bar.

-I tried playing with my default wallpaper settings

-I uninstalled my display drivers (after doing so and restarting, the problem appeared to be fixed, although my second screen was just mirroring the first instead of being independent. It then immediately reverted to the broken state of being zoomed slightly.
    Checking the driver revealed it had been reinstalled at that point).

-I searched for display driver updates (I found none)

-I searched for windows updates (I did find an update, but it did not fix the problem)

-I tried adjusting settings inside of wallpaperengine

-I uninstalled wallpaperengine

-I preformed a clean boot

-I reset the settings on my tv to factory defaults

-I looked for an "overscan" option in my tv settings but there was not one

At this point I am not sure what else to try and google has not been able to assist. This setup has functioned for me for 3 years now and this has not happened before. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Redcometchar, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Kooozku Win User

Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in?

Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in"

I am attempting to set up a dual monitor wallpaper display. When I set the image as desktop background, it appears to be zoomed in and very blurry. I have two 1920x1080p monitors, so am using a 3840x1080p wallpaper. When I select the "Tile" option, I can
    see about 100 wallpapers. I tried looking this up but could not find anything, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kooozku, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in?

1. Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in? - Similar Threads - Wallpaper images slightly

2. SUSPICIOUS IMAGE LOCKSCREEN WALLPAPER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SUSPICIOUS IMAGE LOCKSCREEN WALLPAPER: ISSUE:My lock screen wallpaper changed suddenly, I didn't change it automatically happened, without my action . Even that suspicious image I have seen is not in my PC storage haven't downloaded that at all .I don't know why it's happening ... Please make me know what is going...
  3. All my games are slightly zoomed in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All my games are slightly zoomed in: I have had this problem since I had bought my pc prebuilt, and since upgraded every part but the problem consists. I have messed with my resolution, changed display cords, bought several different monitors, updated monitor driver, the whole shabang. To explain better, it is...
  4. Images Zoom In when Opened

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Images Zoom In when Opened: I have a situation where my images keep zooming in when I go to view them and then pulsate like I'm zooming in and out. When this happens I can't zoom back out and it just keeps doing this till I close the image. Please help me....
  5. Wallpapers for use as Zoom backgrounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpapers for use as Zoom backgrounds: I received a nice email offer from Microsoft to get some free wallpaper files commemorating Earth Day, etc., but the fine print says for use as wallpaper only. Does that prohibit my use of these files as Zoom virtual backgrounds?...
  6. Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in"

Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in": I am attempting to set up a dual monitor wallpaper display. When I set the image as desktop background, it appears to be zoomed in and very blurry. I have two 1920x1080p monitors, so am using a 3840x1080p wallpaper. When I select the "Tile" option, I can see about 100...
  7. {Fixed} Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In

{Fixed} Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In: I put my computer into sleep mode, and immediately after waking it up, everything was slightly zoomed in. By this, I mean the icons aren't big or anything, I mean it's as if the outer edges are cut off. The display still fills the screen. What I have tried: CTRL + 0 (it's...
  8. Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In

Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In: I put my computer into sleep mode, and immediately after waking it up, everything was slightly zoomed in. By this, I mean the icons aren't big or anything, I mean it's as if the outer edges are cut off. The display still fills the screen. What I have tried: CTRL + 0 (it's...
  9. Wallpaper images

Wallpaper images: I installed a group of images from Microsoft over the weekend. This download comprises pictures of beautiful places. The images cycle through. I don't like this feature and wish to remove them. Where do I find them?...
  10. (Resolved) 2nd monitor zoomed in slightly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    (Resolved) 2nd monitor zoomed in slightly: I have encountered an issue with my second screen being zoomed in slightly. It happened out of the blue, both monitors went dark and when they came back my second monitor had a different background and was zoomed in slightly. Half of the task bar at the bottom screen is cut...