Windows 10: Wallpaper in slideshow randomly goes part black (more info in comments)

Discus and support Wallpaper in slideshow randomly goes part black (more info in comments) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Obi-Wan_Canole [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Obi-Wan_Canole, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Wallpaper in slideshow randomly goes part black (more info in comments)

/u/Obi-Wan_Canole, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Wallpaper slideshow is buggy

Hi,

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue with wallpaper slideshow:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Please let us know if this happens in Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Have you tried a different folder with images and checked if the issue persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Seyazou Win User
    Desktop wallpaper slideshow does not randomly select pictures, and cannot change the folder.

I'm using Windows 10, 64-bit.

Over the last few days, I noticed that the desktop wallpaper images do not change to random pictures, but goes in sequence. Also I cannot change the selected pictures folder I want to use for my desktop wallpaper slideshow.

Any suggestions?

Seyazou, Apr 16, 2020
  4. JonasJCS Win User

Wallpaper in slideshow randomly goes part black (more info in comments)

Bug using slideshow as background wallpaper

I've configured my windows to use slideshow as wallpaper and set the window theme based on color of the background picture. Using windows explorer, when the wallpaper changes if you are navigating through a list of itens then windoes selects the first
    item from that list. Its annoying.

JonasJCS, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Wallpaper in slideshow randomly goes part black (more info in comments)

1. Wallpaper in slideshow randomly goes part black (more info in comments) - Similar Threads - Wallpaper slideshow randomly

2. Windows 11 wallpaper goes black randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wallpaper goes black randomly: I have noticed my wallpaper on windows 11 go black Randomly and I don get to understand why this happens please who else is experiencing the same issue...
  3. Windows 11 wallpaper goes black randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 wallpaper goes black randomly: I have noticed my wallpaper on windows 11 go black Randomly and I don get to understand why this happens please who else is experiencing the same issue...
  4. Wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper slideshow: Hi,I have set the background to show a random image Change picture every: 1 minuteShuffle: OnChoose a fit: FitEvery time the wallpaper change on my main screen it flicker totaly Black and return as normal after a second or 2and when i use right click "show next wallpaper" it...
  5. Wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper slideshow: Hi,I have set the background to show a random image Change picture every: 1 minuteShuffle: OnChoose a fit: FitEvery time the wallpaper change on my main screen it flicker totaly Black and return as normal after a second or 2and when i use right click "show next wallpaper" it...
  6. What is this? more info in comment...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this? more info in comment...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/homo_erectus_heh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yzjg5e/what_is_this_more_info_in_comment/
  7. Random wallpaper slideshow not really random?

Random wallpaper slideshow not really random?: I have over 50 wallpapers and although I ocasionally get to see a new one every now and then it feels like the algorithm always shows me the same 10 wallpapers, is this a glitch? submitted by /u/Accomplished-Art3086 [link] [comments]...
  8. What is this "program" in startup?More info in the comment.

What is this "program" in startup?More info in the comment.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SunjeKing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3fnqy/what_is_this_program_in_startupmore_info_in_the/
  9. Is settings sync disabled or not? (More info in comments)

Is settings sync disabled or not? (More info in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sentientredstripe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcp543/is_settings_sync_disabled_or_not_more_info_in/
  10. Random tapping on touchscreen of computer. More info in comments!

Random tapping on touchscreen of computer. More info in comments!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anv3d [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6866b/random_tapping_on_touchscreen_of_computer_more/