Windows 10: WALLPAPER ISSUE w/ FULLSCREEN START MENU WINDOWS 10

Discus and support WALLPAPER ISSUE w/ FULLSCREEN START MENU WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I set my start menu to be fullscreen, my wallpaper becomes distorted... not properly set in fullscreen like this - [IMG] How could I fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lvb19xx, Jan 20, 2021.

1. lvb19xx Win User

WALLPAPER ISSUE w/ FULLSCREEN START MENU WINDOWS 10

When I set my start menu to be fullscreen, my wallpaper becomes distorted... not properly set in fullscreen like this -

WALLPAPER ISSUE w/ FULLSCREEN START MENU WINDOWS 10 [​IMG]

How could I fix this issue?

I've had this resolve itself at one point, but now the problem is back again...

Thanks for the help

:)

lvb19xx, Jan 20, 2021

2. Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment

The wallpaper inconsistently mis-aligns to the screen in the fullscreen start menu. It is aligned properly outside of the menu.

I've tried:

- toggling transparency effects off & back on

- changing the wallpaper

- disconnecting & reconnecting the laptop from the hub

- unplugging the hub for 10 seconds

Is there a way to prevent and/or fix this?

WALLPAPER ISSUE w/ FULLSCREEN START MENU WINDOWS 10 64ca12fc-bd81-42f3-8e87-90c89cfbc5a8?upload=true.png

Nick Combs, Jan 20, 2021
  3. scevism Win User
    scevism, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

Jetster, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

1. WALLPAPER ISSUE w/ FULLSCREEN START MENU WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - WALLPAPER ISSUE FULLSCREEN

2. Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start: I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 22H2 downgrading from Windows 11 because I read that Windows 10 was lighter than Windows 11, which means more power available for heavy processes i think.I enabled full screen start menu and realized that the wallpaper was...
  3. Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start: I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 22H2 downgrading from Windows 11 because I read that Windows 10 was lighter than Windows 11, which means more power available for heavy processes i think.I enabled full screen start menu and realized that the wallpaper was...
  4. Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start Menu Fullscreen color is grey

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu Fullscreen color is grey: [ATTACH] I updated my PC overnight and woke up to my start menu being greyI restarted, still grey. I Changed between light and dark themes then applied my color again, still greyDark is too dark and light is too light both are equally hard on my eyes which is the whole...
  6. What is actually this wallpaper bug when using fullscreen start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is actually this wallpaper bug when using fullscreen start menu?: [ATTACH] I can totally accept it but it bothers me from long long ago... This is what it looks like when on desktop: desktop This is what it looks like when on start menu: Start Menu Half of the wallpaper is glitching. I found this only occurs using resolution above...
  7. 20H2 FullScreen Start Menu Transparency

20H2 FullScreen Start Menu Transparency: Greetings I just installed the 20H2 Test version of Win10 mainly for the Start Menu now having transparent tiles similar to how they were on W10M but alas I can't really enjoy it because of the "lack" of transparency for everything that is NOT a tile. I can't even...
  8. w 10 menues

in Windows 10 Support
    w 10 menues: Often, no more often than not when I am in a webpage and I move the cursor around a menu pops up. It starts with a arrow and ends in inspect. The sensitivity varies. Since there is an adjustment for just about anything in W10 I was wondering if there is one the can dampen the...
  9. Windows 10 start menu cannot NOT be fullscreened :I

Windows 10 start menu cannot NOT be fullscreened :I: Hello! : Issue: I am experiencing an issue where the start menu is always on fullscreen. I have looked at the top 5 other pages about this topic and tried the troubleshooting techniques, and none of them have worked. I can see my normal desktop when using apps and games...
  10. Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment

Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment: The wallpaper inconsistently mis-aligns to the screen in the fullscreen start menu. It is aligned properly outside of the menu. I've tried: - toggling transparency effects off & back on - changing the wallpaper - disconnecting & reconnecting the laptop from the hub -...