Windows 10: Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

Discus and support Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 22H2 downgrading from Windows 11 because I read that Windows 10 was lighter than Windows 11, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaybeGoated, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 22H2 downgrading from Windows 11 because I read that Windows 10 was lighter than Windows 11, which means more power available for heavy processes i think.I enabled full screen start menu and realized that the wallpaper was not showing. I remember from previous times that I used Windows 10 that the wallpaper should show in full screen start. How do I fix this?Also Microsoft says to include system information so here we go:Windows 10 22H2Intel Core i5_10210UIntel UHD Integrated Graphics doesn't say which model32 GB RAMI included a screensh

:)

MaybeGoated, Mar 28, 2023

2. Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment

The wallpaper inconsistently mis-aligns to the screen in the fullscreen start menu. It is aligned properly outside of the menu.

I've tried:

- toggling transparency effects off & back on

- changing the wallpaper

- disconnecting & reconnecting the laptop from the hub

- unplugging the hub for 10 seconds

Is there a way to prevent and/or fix this?

Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start 64ca12fc-bd81-42f3-8e87-90c89cfbc5a8?upload=true.png

Nick Combs, Mar 28, 2023
  3. lZKoce Win User
    Wallpaper setup in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

laugh all you want, but I have an issue with Windows 10 and setting up wallpapers. Right click-> background doesn't help. I want the old school screen I have seen in Windows 8. I want to set up a dual monitor wallpaper. This command used to take me to the right place :

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper , but now it doesn't. What could be the problem here ?

The wallpaper page is no longer available from Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personlization > Desktop background like in Windows 8. Why did they change this is beyond my understanding. Anyone with an idea is more than welcomed.

Windows version is : 1703 ( OS build 15063.483 )
    Windows edition: Home
    Activation status: Digital license linked to my MS Account

lZKoce, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

N82: fullscreen wallpaper

Google for Symbian S60 full screen wallpaper FreeFSWP.

aspergerguy, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

1. Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start - Similar Threads - Wallpaper Issue Fullscreen

2. Fullscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen Issues: Having some problems getting games/applications to work in fullscreen. The screen will typically go black, and I’ll be able to move the mouse around and hear music if any, but I can’t interact with anything. Whenever this happens, I have to shut off the computer itself and...
  3. Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start: I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 22H2 downgrading from Windows 11 because I read that Windows 10 was lighter than Windows 11, which means more power available for heavy processes i think.I enabled full screen start menu and realized that the wallpaper was...
  4. Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start: I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 22H2 downgrading from Windows 11 because I read that Windows 10 was lighter than Windows 11, which means more power available for heavy processes i think.I enabled full screen start menu and realized that the wallpaper was...
  5. Ark Window’s 10 Fullscreen Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark Window’s 10 Fullscreen Issue: Hello.Recently I have been having this issue with windows 10 ark where the fullscreen isn’t working properly. When I put the game in full screen, it looks like it’s in full screen, but when I move my mouse around, it glides through each of my monitors. Essentially, the cursor...
  6. Ark Window’s 10 Fullscreen Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Window’s 10 Fullscreen Issue: Hello.Recently I have been having this issue with windows 10 ark where the fullscreen isn’t working properly. When I put the game in full screen, it looks like it’s in full screen, but when I move my mouse around, it glides through each of my monitors. Essentially, the cursor...
  7. WALLPAPER ISSUE w/ FULLSCREEN START MENU WINDOWS 10

WALLPAPER ISSUE w/ FULLSCREEN START MENU WINDOWS 10: When I set my start menu to be fullscreen, my wallpaper becomes distorted... not properly set in fullscreen like this - [IMG] How could I fix this issue? I've had this resolve itself at one point, but now the problem is back again... Thanks for the help...
  8. What is actually this wallpaper bug when using fullscreen start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is actually this wallpaper bug when using fullscreen start menu?: [ATTACH] I can totally accept it but it bothers me from long long ago... This is what it looks like when on desktop: desktop This is what it looks like when on start menu: Start Menu Half of the wallpaper is glitching. I found this only occurs using resolution above...
  9. Windows 10 Fullscreen Screeshot Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Fullscreen Screeshot Issues: I am gamer and love taking screenshots of my games when there is very nice visuals or a memorable moment is happening. In the past, I've always used "Windows + Prnt Screen" . Now all of a sudden my screenshots are not synced with what is currently on my display. For example,...
  10. Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment

Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment: The wallpaper inconsistently mis-aligns to the screen in the fullscreen start menu. It is aligned properly outside of the menu. I've tried: - toggling transparency effects off & back on - changing the wallpaper - disconnecting & reconnecting the laptop from the hub -...