Windows 10: wallpaper not changing

Discus and support wallpaper not changing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; recently I installed one wallpaper & uninstalled the same. then I try to apply custom wallpaper it doesn't changes still it's showing blank only,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by prasadchn, Feb 16, 2020.

1. prasadchn Win User

wallpaper not changing

recently I installed one wallpaper & uninstalled the same. then I try to apply custom wallpaper it doesn't changes still it's showing blank only,

suggest in a simple manner to resolve

:)

prasadchn, Feb 16, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

wallpaper not changing

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

wallpaper not changing

1. wallpaper not changing - Similar Threads - wallpaper changing

2. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  3. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  4. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  6. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  7. I cannot change my wallpaper at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot change my wallpaper at all.: ASUS Flip 14 TP140UAProcessor - IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHzInstalled RAM - 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usableDevice ID - 3C881037-0325-4E26-877A-65017AD07F44 Product ID - 00342-41368-26683-AAOEM System type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition: Windows...
  8. I cannot change my wallpaper at all.

I cannot change my wallpaper at all.: ASUS Flip 14 TP140UAProcessor - IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHzInstalled RAM - 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usableDevice ID - 3C881037-0325-4E26-877A-65017AD07F44 Product ID - 00342-41368-26683-AAOEM System type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition: Windows...
  9. I cannot change my wallpaper at all.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Why would my Window11's wallpaper settings changes? Picture automatically changes to Spotlight

Why would my Window11's wallpaper settings changes? Picture automatically changes to Spotlight: My PC is for gaming. I have been using it for a long time without any trouble.My wallpaper settings were never changed. Its always the DEFAULTS settings - PictureHowever, It was changed to spotlight automatically on yesterday. And i didnt change any settings.Also, My PC didnt...