Windows 10: Wallpaper Problems

Discus and support Wallpaper Problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What's causing this? It happens numerous times a day. I have to reboot in order to fix it, but it'll do it again. [img] 121401 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vgkfan83, Nov 10, 2018.

1. vgkfan83 Win User

Wallpaper Problems

What's causing this? It happens numerous times a day. I have to reboot in order to fix it, but it'll do it again.

Wallpaper Problems [​IMG]

:)

vgkfan83, Nov 10, 2018

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 10, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Wallpaper Problems

6233 Wallpaper Problems

Hi there Wallpaper Problems :)

I just got a Nokia 6233, and the Nokia Suite disk that came with it. I installed Nokia Suite, and proceeded to make wallpapers from photos on my pc.

When it came to resize them it said to choose your Nokia phone from a list. the 6233 is NOT listed Wallpaper Problems :( Only the 6230 is listed. Why is this ?

How can I make wallpapers to fit my 6233 if it's not on the list of mobiles to choose from ??

Should I check for updates ??

Thanks for any help.

bonniescot---01, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Wallpaper Problems

1. Wallpaper Problems - Similar Threads - Wallpaper Problems

2. In latest build 25915, I have a problem with wallpapers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In latest build 25915, I have a problem with wallpapers: I have tried different drivers for my rtx 3090. Desktop wallpaper is disappearing and goes blank. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-latest-build-25915-i-have-a-problem-with/fbb8860f-72cc-4534-b6bb-2aba5b2c08f2
  3. In latest build 25915, I have a problem with wallpapers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In latest build 25915, I have a problem with wallpapers: I have tried different drivers for my rtx 3090. Desktop wallpaper is disappearing and goes blank. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-latest-build-25915-i-have-a-problem-with/fbb8860f-72cc-4534-b6bb-2aba5b2c08f2
  4. Setting Wallpaper Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting Wallpaper Problem: First of all, sorry for my bad EnglishI have encountered a quite annoying thing about setting wallpaper.Let say if I have a folder with hundreds of pictures, I scroll down to the bottom and found the one I like. But if I select "set this pic as wallpaper", the folder will...
  5. Setting Wallpaper Problem

Setting Wallpaper Problem: First of all, sorry for my bad EnglishI have encountered a quite annoying thing about setting wallpaper.Let say if I have a folder with hundreds of pictures, I scroll down to the bottom and found the one I like. But if I select "set this pic as wallpaper", the folder will...
  6. i have a problem whit my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem whit my wallpaper: I have a problem whit some white pixels on my wallpaper. It's really annoying. Whenever I open an app or a tab it disappears. I don't think it's my monitor's fault. Can anyone help me? What should I do?...
  7. i have a problem whit my wallpaper

i have a problem whit my wallpaper: I have a problem whit some white pixels on my wallpaper. It's really annoying. Whenever I open an app or a tab it disappears. I don't think it's my monitor's fault. Can anyone help me? What should I do?...
  8. Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem: so i try to right click to set a certain image to a certain monitor but on shows monitor 2 . if i change a setting in windows for display then it will show option for monitor one and monitor 2...
  9. Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem

Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem: so i try to right click to set a certain image to a certain monitor but on shows monitor 2 . if i change a setting in windows for display then it will show option for monitor one and monitor 2...
  10. Multi Monitor Wallpaper Problem

in Windows 10 Customization