Windows 10: WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW

Discus and support WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I am selecting picture in the Wallpaper option, then it is browsing all the pictures in my laptop. But when I selected slideshow and browsed,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RuchiRaina, May 20, 2020.

1. WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW

When I am selecting picture in the Wallpaper option, then it is browsing all the pictures in my laptop. But when I selected slideshow and browsed, then its showed folder is empty. Then I again switched to pictures mode and at the time the folder had pictures. Then, again I selected the slideshow option and again, "Folder is empty."

So, anyone can please provide me with the solution?

:)

RuchiRaina, May 20, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Wallpaper slideshow is buggy

Hi,

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue with wallpaper slideshow:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Please let us know if this happens in Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Have you tried a different folder with images and checked if the issue persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 20, 2020
  3. JonasJCS Win User
    Bug using slideshow as background wallpaper

I've configured my windows to use slideshow as wallpaper and set the window theme based on color of the background picture. Using windows explorer, when the wallpaper changes if you are navigating through a list of itens then windoes selects the first
    item from that list. Its annoying.

JonasJCS, May 20, 2020
  4. WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW

Wallpaper Slideshow on Only One Monitor

Hello. As the title suggests, I want to have desktop wallpapers that are different on each monitor. More specifically, I want to have one single wallpaper for my main screen, but I want my secondary screen to cycle through a slideshow. Is there a way to
    set only one screen to have a slideshow?

Deaf719wow, May 20, 2020
Thema:

WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW

1. WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW - Similar Threads - WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW

2. Why cant I create a slideshow on my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I create a slideshow on my wallpaper: Hello Microsoft,I have tried multiple times to create a slideshow for my wallpaper but every time I click "Save Photo As" and save it as all not just jpeg or whatever I am able to put it as just my wallpaper. But when I want to have the slideshow none of these photos pop up?...
  3. Why cant I create a slideshow on my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant I create a slideshow on my wallpaper: Hello Microsoft,I have tried multiple times to create a slideshow for my wallpaper but every time I click "Save Photo As" and save it as all not just jpeg or whatever I am able to put it as just my wallpaper. But when I want to have the slideshow none of these photos pop up?...
  4. Why cant I create a slideshow on my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow: I recently got a dual monitor setup. I have a slideshow of wallpapers set and for some reason they are showing different wallpapers from the folder on different monitors. I want to have the same wallpaper on the two screen but keep the slideshow option active. I was wondering...
  6. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow: I recently got a dual monitor setup. I have a slideshow of wallpapers set and for some reason they are showing different wallpapers from the folder on different monitors. I want to have the same wallpaper on the two screen but keep the slideshow option active. I was wondering...
  7. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

8. Path to source file of desktop wallpaper slideshow mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Path to source file of desktop wallpaper slideshow mode: Hi,when I select "Slideshow" mode in wallpaper settings, I specify folder where to take images from.where can I get path or at least original file name that is currently being displayed as desktop wallpaper.to clarify, I don't need copy of the file in %appdata% folder, I want...
  9. Path to source file of desktop wallpaper slideshow mode

Path to source file of desktop wallpaper slideshow mode: Hi,when I select "Slideshow" mode in wallpaper settings, I specify folder where to take images from.where can I get path or at least original file name that is currently being displayed as desktop wallpaper.to clarify, I don't need copy of the file in %appdata% folder, I want...
  10. Wallpaper slideshow

Wallpaper slideshow: Hi,I have set the background to show a random image Change picture every: 1 minuteShuffle: OnChoose a fit: FitEvery time the wallpaper change on my main screen it flicker totaly Black and return as normal after a second or 2and when i use right click "show next wallpaper" it...