Windows 10: Wallpaper

Discus and support Wallpaper in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am watching a slideshow of my photos on windows 10 wallpaper, can I press a button to skip to next photo and not wait , I have tried the arrows ,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Scruffy152, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Wallpaper

I am watching a slideshow of my photos on windows 10 wallpaper, can I press a button to skip to next photo and not wait ,

I have tried the arrows , thank you, Mike

:)

Scruffy152, Apr 7, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Wallpaper

Graffiti Style Wallpaper - illustrating various hardware logos

we should rename the thread now, its no longer about i5/C2Q.

Any suggested titles?

Graffiti style wallpapers ?

Mussels, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Wallpaper

1. Wallpaper - Similar Threads - Wallpaper

2. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  3. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  4. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  5. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  6. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  7. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  8. How can I change my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my wallpaper: I was able to change my wallpaper prior to today. It shows under personalization as the one I would like in the preview, however it will not change the actual wallpaper. There are no updates to complete....
  9. How can I change my wallpaper

How can I change my wallpaper: I was able to change my wallpaper prior to today. It shows under personalization as the one I would like in the preview, however it will not change the actual wallpaper. There are no updates to complete....
  10. Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store: I downloaded desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store and after downloading; when i tried to open it, it showed the pic below. I agreed to download what it said it required but it keeps showing this even when i've downloaded it....