Windows 10: wallpaper

Discus and support wallpaper in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; where is windows 10 old wallpaper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper/3d617c97-2ef4-4e03-a43a-5553c0c9faa8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kaiser Ahmed, Oct 3, 2022.

1. wallpaper

where is windows 10 old wallpaper?

:)

Kaiser Ahmed, Oct 3, 2022

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 3, 2022
  3. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Oct 3, 2022
  4. Mussels Win User

wallpaper

Graffiti Style Wallpaper - illustrating various hardware logos

we should rename the thread now, its no longer about i5/C2Q.

Any suggested titles?

Graffiti style wallpapers ?

Mussels, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

wallpaper

1. wallpaper - Similar Threads - wallpaper

2. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  3. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  4. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  6. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  7. why my wallpaper always revert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my wallpaper always revert: A wallpaper always reverts back automatically even after changing many times. plz help me with this..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-wallpaper-always-revert/49c8a3ca-d150-464e-bcb6-7c07052f9e04
  8. why my wallpaper always revert

why my wallpaper always revert: A wallpaper always reverts back automatically even after changing many times. plz help me with this..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-wallpaper-always-revert/49c8a3ca-d150-464e-bcb6-7c07052f9e04
  9. My wallpaper is always blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper is always blurry: Okay so, every time i put a new wallpaper they are always blurry. I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me find decent ones that are still nice but not blurry, and also not just plain color. I am a 15 year old so I want my wallpaper to still look nice while not...
  10. My wallpaper is always blurry

My wallpaper is always blurry: Okay so, every time i put a new wallpaper they are always blurry. I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me find decent ones that are still nice but not blurry, and also not just plain color. I am a 15 year old so I want my wallpaper to still look nice while not...