Windows 10: Wallpapers after fresh install

Discus and support Wallpapers after fresh install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Today I wiped my whole SSD and reinstalled Windows 10 and I got kind of weirded out because my wallpapers were still there. Nothing else just the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Maintes, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Wallpapers after fresh install

Today I wiped my whole SSD and reinstalled Windows 10 and I got kind of weirded out because my wallpapers were still there. Nothing else just the wallpapers I downloaded and had set before and some Onedrive stuff (which doesn't include the wallpapers). I searched everywhere but I can't find the source for the Wallpapers which is apparently called "DesktopBackground".

How can this happen? There was literally nothing there but the wallpapers and I can't even find the source.

submitted by /u/Maintes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Maintes, Nov 9, 2019
  2. reverze Win User

wallpapers?

Really not sure where to put this thread.

But, I'm looking for a new good site for wallpapers. I want a nice 1920x1200 wallpaper for my fresh install of Win 7. This all black desktop with just a recycling bin is kind of boring.

Where do you guys go for wallpapers?

reverze, Nov 9, 2019
  3. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Wallpapers after fresh install

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Wallpapers after fresh install

1. Wallpapers after fresh install - Similar Threads - Wallpapers fresh install

2. BDOS after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS after fresh install: Howdy yall. My wife's relatively new PC 3080gpu is getting BDOS. I have tried a fresh install, disk check, and checked drivers. This is the zip link from minidumpwould love some help https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am2vb96jslJQg0Yir8hglHk35LRz?e=JL4hEg...
  3. BDOS after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BDOS after fresh install: Howdy yall. My wife's relatively new PC 3080gpu is getting BDOS. I have tried a fresh install, disk check, and checked drivers. This is the zip link from minidumpwould love some help https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am2vb96jslJQg0Yir8hglHk35LRz?e=JL4hEg...
  4. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptop that i hardly use nowHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKHere is a minidump files LINKPlease help, as i have 3,000 USD paperweight :...
  5. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptopHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKCan someone pelase help, i have 3,000 USD paperweight : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-fresh-install/7bacbfbe-af7b-46fc-9636-8b69b67bdbf7
  6. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  7. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  8. BSOD after fresh install

9. Fresh install after beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install after beta: I have a Windows 10 Pro digital license linked to my Microsoft account. I'm running Windows 11 through the Inside Program; I've installed and used all of the different builds that came through the Insider Program. I want to install a fresh copy of Windows 11 Pro. What is the...
  10. Fresh install after beta

Fresh install after beta: I have a Windows 10 Pro digital license linked to my Microsoft account. I'm running Windows 11 through the Inside Program; I've installed and used all of the different builds that came through the Insider Program. I want to install a fresh copy of Windows 11 Pro. What is the...