Windows 10: Walmart can's use this browser

Discus and support Walmart can's use this browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Well I'm stumped on this one. I was just into the Walmart site and my account; went back 10 minutes later to check on something I forgot and any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Nikilet, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Nikilet Win User

Walmart can's use this browser

Well I'm stumped on this one. I was just into the Walmart site and my account; went back 10 minutes later to check on something I forgot and any attempt to enter Walmart, even through a Google search page, gives me the result shown in the attached screenshot. I'm using Chrome and it is up to date.

I tried in Firefox, after updating it, and I'm getting the same thing. I opened that new Microsoft Edge Dev browser I installed recently and just typed Walmart in the search and was able to open the site. Does anyone know what is going on here?

Walmart can's use this browser [​IMG]

:)

Nikilet, Aug 8, 2019

2. BF4 Browser Utility

Walmart can's use this browser LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Walmart can's use this browser Main.jpg

Walmart can's use this browser Refresh.jpg

Walmart can's use this browser about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 8, 2019
  3. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Walmart can's use this browser

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Walmart can's use this browser

1. Walmart can's use this browser - Similar Threads - Walmart can's browser

2. I can only use Brave browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can only use Brave browser: Hi.So I have Firefox, Vivaldi, Edge, Chrome and Brave installed on my PC, however only brave works.When I use any of the other browsers it says ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED on most pages but not all.I've tried everything, changing DNS, turning antivirus off, turning firewall off,...
  3. I can only use Brave browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can only use Brave browser: Hi.So I have Firefox, Vivaldi, Edge, Chrome and Brave installed on my PC, however only brave works.When I use any of the other browsers it says ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED on most pages but not all.I've tried everything, changing DNS, turning antivirus off, turning firewall off,...
  4. I can only use Brave browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. External ssd from walmart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External ssd from walmart: I am running Windows 7 that is sp3 and fully up to date. I have 2 internal ssd my files and movies where playing just fine on them and i even had some stored on a micro sd card attached to a card reader adapter and even then no problems. Except running out of space.I bought a...
  6. External ssd from walmart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External ssd from walmart: I am running Windows 7 that is sp3 and fully up to date. I have 2 internal ssd my files and movies where playing just fine on them and i even had some stored on a micro sd card attached to a card reader adapter and even then no problems. Except running out of space.I bought a...
  7. can i use chrome as my browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i use chrome as my browser: are you still able to use Chrome browser with new download of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-chrome-as-my-browser/927317ac-a88b-4283-8aa8-e0d20873e5f8
  8. Evoo laptop from walmart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Evoo laptop from walmart: I bought an evoo laptop from walmart, does anyone have the customer support ohone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-from-walmart/7d15ef94-6e08-4521-82ed-cd264de2aa08
  9. Rewards gift card walmart

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Rewards gift card walmart: I have not received my walmart $10 gift card yet and it's been two days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rewards-gift-card-walmart/912848f2-4412-4ee4-94b3-b538598fdff3
  10. PRINTING WALMART RECEIPTS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINTING WALMART RECEIPTS: hello , I have been having trouble printing e-mails from Walmart which you have to have to pickup your items. All other store receipts will print .I don,t understand why Walmart e-mails wont print. Casey...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. walmart cant use this browser

2. brave browser reddit safe

3. walmart cant use this brower