Windows 10: Wan Miniport Device Manager

Discus and support Wan Miniport Device Manager in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hey guys installed the latest build today, everything seems fine.. i found 8 devices under networking in device manager.. all wan miniport and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by coc, Nov 13, 2015.

1. COC
    coc Win User

Wan Miniport Device Manager

hey guys

installed the latest build today, everything seems fine..

i found 8 devices under networking in device manager.. all wan miniport
    and this wasn't there earlier ( before the update ). everything is green and working
    but i don't even know what is it and do i need it ?

im using a home pc connected with Ethernet and regular router with wi-fi.

what are those devices and can i uninstall them completely ? thanks in advance.

:)

2. Windows 10 Update deletes my wireless newtork adapter

when I update my windows 10 laptop it deletes my wireless network adapter is there a way to get it back or I will have to refuse updates so I can use wireless, looked in device manager/network adapters here is before and after

Before update:

Intel (R) Centrino (R) Wireless-N 135

Realtek PCLe GBE Family Controller

After update:

Realtek PCLe GBE Family Controller

WAN Miniport (IKEv2)

WAN Miniport (IP)

WAN Miniport (IPv6)

WAN Miniport (L2TP)

WAN Miniport (Network Monitor)

WAN Miniport (PPPOE)

WAN Miniport (PPTP)

WAN Miniport (SSTP)

steve210887, Nov 13, 2015
  3. wifi setting totally disappear

Thanks alot sir,

this is what is listed: 1. blue tooth device(personal area networking)

2.blue tooth device (RFCOMM PROTOCOL TDI)

3. Realtek PCIe FE Family controller

4.WAN Miniport (IKEv2)

5.WAN Minport (IP)

6.WAN Miniport (IPv6)

7.WAN Miniport (L2TP)

8.WAN Miniport (Network Monitor)

9.WAN Miniport (PPPOE)

10.WAN Miniport (PPTP)

11.WAN Miniport (SSTP)

Thanks a lot

JonathanAdjei, Nov 13, 2015
  4. ssj435 Win User

Refer to my blog for full solution-
    http://lazyresearch.blogspot.in/2016...-easy-way.html
    Worked for you don't Forget to Like & Help others...

ssj435, Jul 29, 2016
Thema:

1. Wan Miniport Device Manager - Similar Threads - Wan Miniport Device

2. missing WAN miniport cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    missing WAN miniport cards: hi,i was trying to connect to a VPN, but due to a 1068 error i looked in the devices manager to find that my WAN miniport card were missing ,except the SSTP one what i did was trying to reinstall the driver using DEVCON from WDKT:but still nothing and yes i did restart my...
  3. Wan miniports????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wan miniports????: Hello, I opened my network adapters via device manager. I see a bunch of wan mini ports. What are they? What are they for? Tried to uninstall and they come back upon restarting. How do I get rid of them? See attachment. Thanks!...
  4. Wan miniports????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wan miniports????: Hello, I opened my network adapters via device manager. I see a bunch of wan mini ports. What are they? What are they for? Tried to uninstall and they come back upon restarting. How do I get rid of them? See attachment. Thanks!...
  5. Wan miniports????

6. Wifi connection WAN miniports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection WAN miniports: Hi! I use windows 10 and it turned out that recently my computer has stopped browsing any pages. Internet is connected, router is fine, all the devices work well and just my computer always displays WAN mini ports which I think inhibit dns server to open pages and following...
  7. WAN Miniport (IKEv2) v10.0.18362.1 Device Manager File Corrupt.

WAN Miniport (IKEv2) v10.0.18362.1 Device Manager File Corrupt.: OK, I have spent way too much time [ all afternoon ] on this so I thought I would seek help. I have a ten year old computer Fujitsu LIFEBOOK AH530 64-Bit Laptop that previously ran Win 7. I have Clean Installled it with Win 10 Pro. I had the working Drivers from Win 7 . . ....
  8. Wan MiniPorts Missing from Device Manager

Wan MiniPorts Missing from Device Manager: Hi All, So an issue that has had me stumped for a few days now, after configuring a VPN connection through Windows 10, I noticed the necessary Wan MiniPorts are missing from Device Manager. Already checked the 'Show Hidden Devices' option for the drivers. Checked the...
  9. WAN miniport IKEv2

WAN miniport IKEv2: While trying to troubleshoot/repair windows not able to automatically detect this networks proxy settings after waking from sleep mode, I have accidentally deleted WAN miniport (IKEv2). How do I get it back on windows 10? Thanks....
  10. wan miniport on pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wan miniport on pc: Does not connect to modem anymore. I worked yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wan-miniport-on-pc/4f5b7f89-aa0f-43a7-81c1-b86ef4c4196a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 device manager network devices miniport

2. windows phone wan miniport