Windows 10: Wan miniports????

Discus and support Wan miniports???? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I opened my network adapters via device manager. I see a bunch of wan mini ports. What are they? What are they for? Tried to uninstall and they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows userdsdds, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Wan miniports????

Hello, I opened my network adapters via device manager. I see a bunch of wan mini ports. What are they? What are they for? Tried to uninstall and they come back upon restarting. How do I get rid of them? See attachment. Thanks!

:)

Windows userdsdds, Mar 22, 2023

2. WAN miniports

Just finished formatting my PC, and in my Device Manager under Network adapters I don't see ane WAN miniports.

Downloaded all Windows Updated available must and optional.

From my learning I under this WAN should of been download with my Network controller, but it didn't.

My comp is = Samsung NP915S3G-K02, my network card is = Rt630x64.

Where can I download all the WAN miniports.

Wan miniports???? 62bb6f46-6f96-47b8-9aff-9bf4a9bdc48f?upload=true.png

Thank you.

Daniel_Mizrahi, Mar 22, 2023
  3. GracieP Win User
    Win 10 update disabled WAN miniports

Just did the update to 1803 and went smoothly except that in looking at Device Manager, I see that that the following ports have been disabled:

WAN miniport(IP)

WAN miniport(IPv6)

WAN miniport(Network monitor)

What do miniports do? How do I fix these ports?

GracieP, Mar 22, 2023
  4. Wan miniports????

WAN Miniport Missing After Updating WIndows 10

Just did the update to 1903 and went smoothly except that in looking at Device Manager, I see that that the following ports have been missing:

WAN miniport(IP)

WAN miniport(IPv6)

WAN miniport(Network monitor)

WAN miniport(IKEv2)

WAN miniport(L2TP)

WAN miniport(PPTP)

WAN miniport(PPPOE)

Wan miniports???? a8af782b-b282-4194-af15-65f0ff8292b5?upload=true.png

It's make many network issue like i cant connect to the vpn, how can i get thats network adapter back? Thanks.

Best regards, YY.

YosaYanuar, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Wan miniports????

1. Wan miniports???? - Similar Threads - Wan miniports

2. missing WAN miniport cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing WAN miniport cards: hi,i was trying to connect to a VPN, but due to a 1068 error i looked in the devices manager to find that my WAN miniport card were missing ,except the SSTP one what i did was trying to reinstall the driver using DEVCON from WDKT:but still nothing and yes i did restart my...
  3. missing WAN miniport cards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing WAN miniport cards: hi,i was trying to connect to a VPN, but due to a 1068 error i looked in the devices manager to find that my WAN miniport card were missing ,except the SSTP one what i did was trying to reinstall the driver using DEVCON from WDKT:but still nothing and yes i did restart my...
  4. missing WAN miniport cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wan miniports????

Wan miniports????: Hello, I opened my network adapters via device manager. I see a bunch of wan mini ports. What are they? What are they for? Tried to uninstall and they come back upon restarting. How do I get rid of them? See attachment. Thanks!...
  6. Wan miniports????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wan miniports????: Hello, I opened my network adapters via device manager. I see a bunch of wan mini ports. What are they? What are they for? Tried to uninstall and they come back upon restarting. How do I get rid of them? See attachment. Thanks!...
  7. Wifi Adapter gets reset when WAN Miniport load up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Adapter gets reset when WAN Miniport load up: Thats how my network drivers looks like when I restart laptop; when I click on the wifi icon bottom right the WAN Miniports load up and somehow reset the wifi adapter lose all known networks and internet for few seconds. The instant I click on wifi icon ^these popWindows 11,...
  8. Wifi Adapter gets reset when WAN Miniport load up

Wifi Adapter gets reset when WAN Miniport load up: Thats how my network drivers looks like when I restart laptop; when I click on the wifi icon bottom right the WAN Miniports load up and somehow reset the wifi adapter lose all known networks and internet for few seconds. The instant I click on wifi icon ^these popWindows 11,...
  9. Wifi connection WAN miniports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection WAN miniports: Hi! I use windows 10 and it turned out that recently my computer has stopped browsing any pages. Internet is connected, router is fine, all the devices work well and just my computer always displays WAN mini ports which I think inhibit dns server to open pages and following...
  10. Wifi connection WAN miniports

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection WAN miniports: Hi! I use windows 10 and it turned out that recently my computer has stopped browsing any pages. Internet is connected, router is fine, all the devices work well and just my computer always displays WAN mini ports which I think inhibit dns server to open pages and following...