Windows 10: Want a Free Back-Up program

Discus and support Want a Free Back-Up program in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Want a Free Back-Up program that is REAL easy to use as I don't understand alot please. I run Windows 10 Home versionMany thanks and God Bless 180979 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by artic, Jun 13, 2021.

1. artic Win User

Want a Free Back-Up program

Want a Free Back-Up program that is REAL easy to use as I don't understand alot please. I run Windows 10 Home versionMany thanks and God Bless

:)

artic, Jun 13, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 13, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Want a Free Back-Up program

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Want a Free Back-Up program

1. Want a Free Back-Up program - Similar Threads - Free program

2. There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...: See the screenshot of the error below - I only get this when trying to start an application from the task bar. When I try to launch through Explorer or the start menu, I just get silent failure the application doesn't start, no error.Here's the fun part: I have plenty of RAM,...
  3. There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...: See the screenshot of the error below - I only get this when trying to start an application from the task bar. When I try to launch through Explorer or the start menu, I just get silent failure the application doesn't start, no error.Here's the fun part: I have plenty of RAM,...
  4. There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. free-spin scrolling For All Programs

free-spin scrolling For All Programs: The free-spin scrolling feature is not possible in all Windows programs. For example, when I press the middle mouse button in Windows 10 Telegram or File Explorer, etc., it does not enter the free-spin scrolling mode.Do you know a program or trick that add free-spin scrolling...
  6. free-spin scrolling For All Programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    free-spin scrolling For All Programs: The free-spin scrolling feature is not possible in all Windows programs. For example, when I press the middle mouse button in Windows 10 Telegram or File Explorer, etc., it does not enter the free-spin scrolling mode.Do you know a program or trick that add free-spin scrolling...
  7. free-spin scrolling For All Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Is MS Windows Defender a free program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is MS Windows Defender a free program?: I was trying to check and see if Defender was turned on and when I did, I was asked to SUBSCRIBE to Defender through MS 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-ms-windows-defender-a-free-program/51446276-3cc8-4e73-aac9-755dd2c64b1a
  9. Is MS Windows Defender a free program?

Is MS Windows Defender a free program?: I was trying to check and see if Defender was turned on and when I did, I was asked to SUBSCRIBE to Defender through MS 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-ms-windows-defender-a-free-program/51446276-3cc8-4e73-aac9-755dd2c64b1a
  10. Is there anything similar to the old imagine program for free/discounted windows server...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anything similar to the old imagine program for free/discounted windows server...: I'm a currently enrolled post-secondary student and I am wanting to gain more experience with windows server/AD management on my home network <5 client devices but I haven't been able to find official licensing that isn't incredibly expensive, so i wanted to ask if anyone...