Windows 10: Want a program to control volume with mouse

Discus and support Want a program to control volume with mouse in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used to use Volumouse, but it's not working too well on Windows 10. Are there any alternatives? 14347 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nights, Aug 8, 2015.

1. nights Win User

Want a program to control volume with mouse

I used to use Volumouse, but it's not working too well on Windows 10. Are there any alternatives?

:)

nights, Aug 8, 2015

2. Volume buttons won't work

Hi Aaron,

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

• Are you able to control volume level using mouse?
    If you are able to manage volume using mouse pointer but not the key, it could be possible that both mute and volume keys are defected.

If you have spare keyboard that can be connected to the laptop, you may check if that works.

If not, you may want to consult the manufacturer.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Daedhart Win User
    Microsoft Explorer Touch Mouse - Volume Control

On my previous mouse, I had the ability to adjust system volume from the mouse itself with an extra set of buttons on the side. The Microsoft Explorer Touch Mouse has three buttons on the middle mouse touchpad. I want to have the top and bottom button control
    volume, but the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center doesnt offer that as a possibility.

I thought about maybe using the macro or button combination options to work around this, but system volume doesnt have any keyboard shortcuts I can bind to.

Any ideas on how to get this to work?

Daedhart, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Want a program to control volume with mouse

Kings sword9, Aug 8, 2015
  5. nights Win User
    nights, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Want a program to control volume with mouse

1. Want a program to control volume with mouse - Similar Threads - program control volume

2. Win11 Volume not controllable by mouse wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Volume not controllable by mouse wheel: So, in Windows 10, when you click on the system default speaker symbol in the task bar, you can adjust the volume by just scrolling the mouse wheel up and down. This feature seems to be gone in Windows 11, or does anyone know how to enable it?...
  3. Win11 Volume not controllable by mouse wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Volume not controllable by mouse wheel: So, in Windows 10, when you click on the system default speaker symbol in the task bar, you can adjust the volume by just scrolling the mouse wheel up and down. This feature seems to be gone in Windows 11, or does anyone know how to enable it?...
  4. Mouse Wheel Controls Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Wheel Controls Volume: How to stop mouse wheel from controlling volume. [Original Title: Mouse] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-wheel-controls-volume/82f02e91-2c26-4df0-a6a4-5103ef7a4dd5
  5. Mouse Not Scrolling, Only controls Volume

Mouse Not Scrolling, Only controls Volume: Since the last update to Windows 10 I have no way to change the vertical scrolling on my mouse. It only affects the volume control. This is affecting all aspects of control including gaming and browsing. I have already uninstalled and re-installed the driver....
  6. Is it possible to exempt one program from windows volume control or replace volume control?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to exempt one program from windows volume control or replace volume control?: I know I can use the volume mixer, but i'm trying to streamline the entire process. i don't want to hop out of whatever i am doing to open the mixer find the app to maximize it's volume, then later go back to the mixer later to equalize all the apps again. Ideally, i could...
  7. Volume control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume control: I am unable to mute the volume control button. Can you help? Thanks. Ann Rice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control/5617587a-1010-4fb5-8506-ec72b280c74b
  8. volume control

volume control: Have windows 10 , works great except cannot increase audio sound which compounds my hearing problem. This happened fairly recently regardless of what I watch .Troubleshoot reports no problems to fix . The computer is ten years old...
  9. How to stop the volume control buttons/hotkeys from controlling programs?

How to stop the volume control buttons/hotkeys from controlling programs?: I have a Windows 10 laptop with buttons on the keyboard that let me control the volume without having to use the slider on the taskbar. On a few programs I'm using, if I use those buttons it will control other aspects of the program. Examples: Pressing the volume down...
  10. volume control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume control: volume control on taskbar won't work any longer. can;t right click it either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/volume-control/47395294-f39d-4d4a-bc6e-175d3248ae71