Windows 10: want activate windows using "organization's activation service" in OEM windows

Discus and support want activate windows using "organization's activation service" in OEM windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,i want deactivate windows 10 pro and reactivate using the organization's activation service from oem windows.Now the method for that is upgrade with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zuquizu, Jun 7, 2021.

1. zuquizu Win User

want activate windows using "organization's activation service" in OEM windows

Hi,i want deactivate windows 10 pro and reactivate using the organization's activation service from oem windows.Now the method for that is upgrade with an USB installer of windows 10, join pc to the organization domain, and after that windows will be active by the organization activation service.This method has the problem of need backup or download drivers and sometimes there is some problems, even with drivers from manufacturer page.Thinking in the fact that we can jump from windows 10 pro to w10 enterprise, just entering a valid key, maybe there is a method for do the same, but using the "o

:)

zuquizu, Jun 7, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Batou1986 Win User
    Windows Vista activation

is this a question statement or what *Confused want activate windows using "organization's activation service" in OEM windows :confused:

anyway my windows is easy to activate no key or nothing just and oem bios spoof and tada

Batou1986, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

You cannot activate a retail version of Windows with an OEM key.
    The retail version should have it's own activation key.
    If you just borrowed the Win DVD from someone who is using the key, that won't work with your OEM (OA) key.

pwned by newtekie. lol My bad.
    It does work in Vista and 7, just not in XP.

Have you looked on the ASUS website to see if you can re-download the driver/diag disk, or at least everything you need to make one?

Kreij, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

1. want activate windows using "organization's activation service" in OEM windows - Similar Threads - activate using organization's

2. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal: Hello! My windows 10 laptop shows this message in activation. Is this windows genuine and legal? How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/be9b9566-e764-4b69-a4c1-24ed889deae5
  3. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal: Hello! My windows 10 laptop shows this message in activation. Is this windows genuine and legal? How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/be9b9566-e764-4b69-a4c1-24ed889deae5
  4. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service: one day when i booted up my computer windows wasn't activated it said "windows couldn't be activated due to a change in system files.please restart to activate windows" but when I restart windows was activated without a digital licence and with your organizations activation...
  6. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and "Your windows...

"Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and "Your windows...: So in 2012 I bought new Laptop HP Pavilion 15-e043cl which I search internet has Windows 8 pre-installed Later at a time, my friend updated it to Windows 10 Pro which I think not original/pirated Now I want my Windows 10 to be original I have tried 'Reset this PC' and...
  7. Windows10 is activated using your organization's activation service.

Windows10 is activated using your organization's activation service.: So i bought a pc and it came with with windows activated with organizations activation service. So the question i want to ask: if i purchase a retailnot oem license key from a retailer and update my product key, will it work? will i be able to move the license to the other...
  8. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service: windows is activated using your organizations activation service it is written like this and always sending me to activate windows what shall I do...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Activation - Windows is activated using your organization's activation service

Windows 10 Pro Activation - Windows is activated using your organization's activation service: Ok. So I'm a young gal that doesn't know anything about laptops and stuffs. I am shocked to suddenly see that mywindows needs to get activated, but when I was guided to look for it I saw that it is activated with product ID. How comemy laptop kept on prompting about...
  10. "windows is activated using your organization's activation service"

"windows is activated using your organization's activation service": So... I'm having an issue here I hope you guys will be able to help me with. Here's the story: Windows 10 was pre-installed when I bought this laptop. Recently I started getting a pop-up saying that my windows license will expire soon and that I should go into settings....