Windows 10: Want back my windows 7. laptop won't start after update yet again!

Discus and support Want back my windows 7. laptop won't start after update yet again! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop shows a blue screen stating "something went wrong but you can try again" with code "OOBSETTINGSMULTPAGE" Clicking "Try Again" brings you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Miles who is fed up, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Want back my windows 7. laptop won't start after update yet again!

my laptop shows a blue screen stating "something went wrong but you can try again" with code "OOBSETTINGSMULTPAGE"

Clicking "Try Again" brings you back to the same screen and fixing nothing.

Spent my Saturday off, searching trying to find a solution, to no avail. I tried logging into safe mode and changing UAC to the lowest setting, as suggested and this did nothing,

Tried system repair and this stated it was unable to repair this issue.

Finally uninstalled the latest creator update and my laptop is now working again. What happens when I'm forced to do this update again?

Forcing updates is just wrong. Forcing updates that break my device and take hours of my time trying to resolve, really?

Worse, I have had issues throughout Windows 10 from the install:

- First, slow and sluggish from the start. W10: half as fast (at its best) as W7

- then after an update my touchpad stopped working. Gave up after hours of searching. Doesn't work to this day. I installed a mouse to resolve.

- then after another update no more sound (Realtek High Definition Audio), again after hours of searching threw in the towel on this one. No sound for almost a year now.

I'm tired of wasting days. Literally (no exaggeration)

I want to revert back to Windows 7

my question - how to do this now that the upgrade to 10, doesn't appear to allow me to downgrade to W7.

:)

Miles who is fed up, Mar 16, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Want back my windows 7. laptop won't start after update yet again!

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Want back my windows 7. laptop won't start after update yet again!

1. Want back my windows 7. laptop won't start after update yet again! - Similar Threads - laptop won't start

2. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken updates yet again: So here we go again, yet again broken Microsoft is destroying my system.I am a light user of my Dell laptop, mostly only at weekends. It seems that more often than not there is yet another batch of updates every time I open it and my whole system is pathetically slow until...
  3. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken updates yet again: So here we go again, yet again broken Microsoft is destroying my system.I am a light user of my Dell laptop, mostly only at weekends. It seems that more often than not there is yet another batch of updates every time I open it and my whole system is pathetically slow until...
  4. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Lagging Laptop Yet Again, Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging Laptop Yet Again, Update: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-laptop-during-install-yet-again-of/1fdb1f79-d90d-4d8c-a293-4490f30388acThat was the original post, I created. Microsoft have closed it without even acknowledging it, no answers. Thanks a bunch Microsoft.Today, I...
  6. Lagging Laptop Yet Again, Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging Laptop Yet Again, Update: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-laptop-during-install-yet-again-of/1fdb1f79-d90d-4d8c-a293-4490f30388acThat was the original post, I created. Microsoft have closed it without even acknowledging it, no answers. Thanks a bunch Microsoft.Today, I...
  7. Lagging Laptop Yet Again, Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I want my Windows 7 back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want my Windows 7 back: [ATTACH] tired of this shit submitted by /u/artamba [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjmxxx/i_want_my_windows_7_back/
  9. Window 7 to Windows 10 to Windows 7 want to go back to 10 again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 7 to Windows 10 to Windows 7 want to go back to 10 again: Greetings. I went from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 by invitation download when it was offered by Microsoft a long time ago had it for a long time and liked it very much. I was cruising very well with 10. I was having trouble with my printer (Dell V515w) and found out that...
  10. Laptop won't start after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won't start after update: My HP Spectre 13 laptop won't complete a startup. It has the update of Windows 10 pro (from 8.1), a solid state drive (SSD), and classic shell. The computer started earlier today and I got a message that I could restart it to effect updates -- so I did. That restart seemed...