Windows 10: Want it wireless keyboard num key

Discus and support Want it wireless keyboard num key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a Wantit IKBMAC15 wireless full keyboard, I can’t make the number keyboard part work as I can’’t find the num lock on the keyboard, can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SueLefevre-Smith, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Want it wireless keyboard num key

Hi

I have a Wantit IKBMAC15 wireless full keyboard, I can’t make the number keyboard part work as I can’’t find the num lock on the keyboard, can anyone help please!

Thanks

Sue

:)

SueLefevre-Smith, Jun 16, 2020

2. Num Lock won't work for 10-key

Hello Alana,

We understand your concern in this regard.

• You mean to say, Num Lock key won't work or Numeric keypad won't work?
    • Did you try connecting external keyboard?
    • Is that onscreen keyboard shows the same behavior?
    • When you press Num Lock key, will the Num Lock light key glows on the keyboard?
    Let us know these things to analyze the issue and guide you accordingly.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Need a new wireless keyboard - suggestions?

This is a for work - not gaming!

My work keyboard is a wireless logitech, lasted some 6 years and now has a case of sticking keys, so I need a new one. I really liked it, thought the key action isn't the greatest. It has been through millions of keystrokes.

I have a G5 gaming mouse (both work and home), I want to keep that.

So I'm looking for:

• Wireless and responsive
    • (USB and PS2 capable)
    • Assignable hot keys
    • Dedicated volume and playback buttons
    • Great feel (for lots of typing)
    • Intergrated wrist-wrest
    • Black (nice not to see gunk that builds up)
    • Under $100
    Anyone have any "passionate" suggestions? I plan to stop at staples to try some out. I am partial to Logitech.

Sasqui, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Want it wireless keyboard num key

keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Want it wireless keyboard num key

1. Want it wireless keyboard num key - Similar Threads - wireless keyboard num

2. Num lock key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Num lock key not working: Num lock key is not working. How do I turn it on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/num-lock-key-not-working/b1ea4f8f-bd31-45d8-bd13-408f6c6b9945
  3. external keyboard to msi laptop without num key pad

in Windows 10 Support
    external keyboard to msi laptop without num key pad: Hello folks, I plan to add an external keyboard, with numeric keypad, to my msi-laptop. This laptop came without the usual numeric keys to the right of the keyboard. Question: if the external (usb) keyboard has numeric keys, which I suppose will be the case, will these...
  4. Keyboard Settings for Num Lock Key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Settings for Num Lock Key: My Num-Lock key resets to "Off" when the computer is "Shut Down". . My password requires an ASCII character, and having the Num-Lock off while trying to enter the Windows password is a problem. It takes a few unsuccessful attempts before I remember the Num-Lock is off. ....
  5. Num Lock on Keyboard

Num Lock on Keyboard: I am using a wireless Logitech K800 keyboard. Every time the computer in started or rebooted, the num lock is disingaged. According to Logitech, this is controlled and caused by Windows. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks....
  6. Num lock keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Num lock keyboard not working: Hey So when i try to type any number on keyboard from the numlock side nothing appears and the numlock key is activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/num-lock-keyboard-not-working/725703de-aaa0-4d62-9618-4803ac0a48d1
  7. num keys

num keys: Please tell me how to use laptop numlock and keys.There is no numlock key in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/num-keys/0b4ed65f-6e87-405b-a937-dff0779365ae
  8. laptop num keys

laptop num keys: How can I use numlock or num keys on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-num-keys/a880796d-7881-4f97-b883-a1ca434ba428
  9. Num lock key

Num lock key: Yesterday I turned off my pc and started it again a few minutes later, and now my num lock key is off upon opening. How do I change the default to be "on" ?...
  10. NUM LOCK Key - Wanting to set on permanently/Disable key

NUM LOCK Key - Wanting to set on permanently/Disable key: As the title states I would like to find a way of setting my keyboard to always have NumLock to be on. Not just at boot up. I am aware of the registry setting that accomplishes this at boot (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Keyboard\InitialKeyboardIndicators) but that isn't...