Windows 10: Want multiple child users to have access to purchased Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Want multiple child users to have access to purchased Minecraft Windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; A while back I purchased MineCraft for my kids. I currently have them under their own family user profiles, but can't seem to give them access to the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RobertJoly1, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Want multiple child users to have access to purchased Minecraft Windows 10

A while back I purchased MineCraft for my kids. I currently have them under their own family user profiles, but can't seem to give them access to the app. Any thoughts? TIA

:)

RobertJoly1, Apr 10, 2020

2. Purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 for child's laptop

Hi,

There are several ways for you to purchase the game so your daughter can play it on her account. With your permission, you can change the account settings online and allow purchases on your child's account. Allow purchases on a child account, you may follow
    the steps below:

Microsoft Family Page
    • Look for the Child account email address and click on
      More Options
    • Select Spending and click Change content restrictions to change the settings.
    • Once the settings are changed, you can purchase the game using your child's account and download it on her computer.

Note Make sure that the
    Xbox Live Service status
    is up and running before purchasing or managing the Xbox Live accounts online.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Want multiple child users to have access to purchased Minecraft Windows 10

Purchased Games (Minecraft) to play on Childs User Account

Hi Carl,

Thanks posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please be informed that. Presently, Windows don't have an option to share an app with other account. Since apps can be downloaded with the Microsoft Account and if child has restrictions to download any applications then he cannot
    download but can purchase.

I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Want multiple child users to have access to purchased Minecraft Windows 10

1. Want multiple child users to have access to purchased Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - multiple child users

2. I have no access to Microsoft family that my child wants to exit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no access to Microsoft family that my child wants to exit.: Hello,I have quite a complicated problem.My daughter is in Microsoft family that i created about a year ago. She still sees herself in this group, but i, as an adult and organizator, don't. I have no access to this group but she can't remove herself, because se isn't the...
  3. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  4. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts: We have three child accounts on our main Microsoft account. We would like our children to be able to play Minecraft simultaneously on different devices, each on their own child account. I know this is not possible with the Java edition. Is this an option with Minecraft for...
  6. Minecraft access for a child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft access for a child: I would like to allow my son to play minecraft but I keep getting errors that he's too young for it. Googling makes me think that as the custodian to his account I should be able to give him permissions but I cannot figure out how. He will be playing the Windows 10 version...
  7. Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts: Hello, If I purchase Minecraft, can my lined children accounts access the game from their devices? Any links that can explain teh process will be helpful. Thanks, Anand...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users: If I purchase Minecraft for Windows 10, can multiple people have their own game going on different PC user accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-for-multiple-users/1b9996c2-9bba-45c2-b3b6-1341d3a40c80
  9. Managing child access to Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Managing child access to Minecraft: Hi I have bought two copies of Minecraft for each of my kids. The first child seems to be setup under my profile and can link with friends and join servers etc the second older child has her own microsoft account and is prevented from linking to friends or servers - I...
  10. Minecraft marketplace purchase for child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft marketplace purchase for child: Hi, My child wants to but a minecraft world on marketplace. I added money to her microsoft account for the purchase in Nz$ as we line in NZ. I approved her request to purchase, and it asks me to credit her account. First of all I clicked no, as she already has credit....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft on windows 10 if I buy it on the parent account can both children access it