Windows 10: Want my laege purple leaf flowers as deskyop background

Discus and support Want my laege purple leaf flowers as deskyop background in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i ordered a large purple leaf florwe for my desktop It was pot on desktop then changed i want it back it was ordered through Microsoft thank you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JanetteRauen, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Want my laege purple leaf flowers as deskyop background

i ordered a large purple leaf florwe for my desktop It was pot on desktop then changed i want it back

it was ordered through Microsoft

thank you

janette Rauen

:)

JanetteRauen, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Petoors Win User

Leaf Locate

I installed Leaf Locate on my HTC Touch Pro but when I click on the icon it does not open the program. It opened a warning box not to use while driving and when I click I agree nothing futher happens.

Any suggestions?

Petoors, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Want my laege purple leaf flowers as deskyop background

Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Want my laege purple leaf flowers as deskyop background

1. Want my laege purple leaf flowers as deskyop background - Similar Threads - laege purple leaf

2. Purple background on desktop shortcuts - how can I remove this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purple background on desktop shortcuts - how can I remove this?: I am getting a purple background on the WhatsApp and Spotify has a green one desktop shortcuts see image. I tried downloading an ico file but they come out really pixelated and don't look good. How can I remove this background please note purple is my window theme, which is...
  3. Purple background on desktop shortcuts - how can I remove this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purple background on desktop shortcuts - how can I remove this?: I am getting a purple background on the WhatsApp and Spotify has a green one desktop shortcuts see image. I tried downloading an ico file but they come out really pixelated and don't look good. How can I remove this background please note purple is my window theme, which is...
  4. Leaf Logo in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaf Logo in Task Manager: What is the Leaf Logo in Task Manager? I saw it in Task Manager, it's like this:, What even is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leaf-logo-in-task-manager/e216156d-605c-49c7-8b26-8e817d3ffa2e
  5. Purple bars on Windows Background?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Purple bars on Windows Background?: [ATTACH] Just reinstalled windows. Are the purple bars normal? Can someone help me? submitted by /u/wehavelemeats [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhyhz9/purple_bars_on_windows_background/
  6. Purple Haze on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Purple Haze on my laptop: Hello, i use a windows 10 laptop with 8GB RAM and intel Graphics 620. My laptop screen suddenly turned purple and its as if the purple tint is glowing. Now i need help because i make use of the laptop in ventilated environments, i do not make use of it on a bed and its just...
  7. Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?: Hi Everyone, We have built a custom windows 10 setup and would like to change the winpe/purple background for windows 10 so we can tell the difference from our build to a standard build. I've tried replacing the winpe.jpg and setup.bmp and added a winpe.bmp but still no...
  8. green leaf icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    green leaf icon: how can i disable it? or better yet delete it i dont care what it's supposed to do i know i want it out of my computer its been driving me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-leaf-icon/6f18bedf-c33a-413c-9e31-8431bdef0642
  9. Did TenForums Just Change Their Background To Flowers When I Refreshed

in Windows 10 Support
    Did TenForums Just Change Their Background To Flowers When I Refreshed: That's weird. I am on a public computer at the moment and the computer desktop background has not changed but when I went to check something in another thread in the forum these spring/ fall flowers popped up in the background. Maybe it's just me but nobody likes change : )...
  10. Green Leaf Icon?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Green Leaf Icon?: Hi, Can anyone tell me, what the green leaf icon represents in Task Manager? This is the first time I've seen this and I have no idea what it is. [img] 109216