Windows 10: WANT MY OLD GENUINE WINDOW BACK

Discus and support WANT MY OLD GENUINE WINDOW BACK in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; once i use cracked version of window 10 pro in my laptop. nw it is little bit lagging and hanging too...so can i get my old genuine window 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rahularya3, Dec 5, 2020.

1. WANT MY OLD GENUINE WINDOW BACK

once i use cracked version of window 10 pro in my laptop.

nw it is little bit lagging and hanging too...so can i get my old genuine window 10 home single window back.

:)

rahularya3, Dec 5, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Dec 5, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2020
  4. alexpr07 Win User

WANT MY OLD GENUINE WINDOW BACK

windows not genuine

download ms tool that will verify if your windows is genuine. perhaps it's not the key but the system itself

alexpr07, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

WANT MY OLD GENUINE WINDOW BACK

1. WANT MY OLD GENUINE WINDOW BACK - Similar Threads - OLD GENUINE WINDOW

2. I want my old File Explorer back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want my old File Explorer back...: Since updating, my file explorer is a mess. I can't find any of my files unless I used them recently. I've just wasted an hour trying to get it back to normal with none of the 'fixes' on the internet working. I can't see how this upgrade is beneficial and better than the old...
  3. I want my old system back.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want my old system back.: I am not going to pay for this new one if there is a fee. When I try to download photos from my I Phone it downloads 399 photos each time with no option of choosing photos. I would like my old screen back. I have tried to remove the One drive app.. But it still appears in my...
  4. I want my old system back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my old system back.: I am not going to pay for this new one if there is a fee. When I try to download photos from my I Phone it downloads 399 photos each time with no option of choosing photos. I would like my old screen back. I have tried to remove the One drive app.. But it still appears in my...
  5. I want my old system back.

6. I want to know if my windows in genuine or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to know if my windows in genuine or not: Hi!Can check whether my windows is genuine or not. Here's the screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-if-my-windows-in-genuine-or-not/3e07965b-bbdb-40df-b8da-a434a8c8b7a1
  7. I want to know if my windows in genuine or not

I want to know if my windows in genuine or not: Hi!Can check whether my windows is genuine or not. Here's the screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-if-my-windows-in-genuine-or-not/3e07965b-bbdb-40df-b8da-a434a8c8b7a1
  8. I want to know if my windows in genuine or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. I want to get my old password back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to get my old password back: Hi, I want to get back my old password because I don't feel comfortable changing the password every 72 days , as it is very annoying to me making me change non stop when my account is the only account in the computer having the fact that I am the administrative. Is there any...
  10. I want my old windows 7 games back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my old windows 7 games back: I hate Freecell and Spider Solitaire and all the rest of the 'included' games that come with Windows 7. Not only are the mechanics and the graphics crap, the advertising really bugs me--this is what we pay M$ for when we purchase or upgrade the OS? I have seen some...