Windows 10: Want Optimum Speed in Asus X200MA (Non-Touchscreen Model)

Discus and support Want Optimum Speed in Asus X200MA (Non-Touchscreen Model) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I have an Asus X200MA but it isn't running at optimum speed below are the specs: Celeron N2840 2.16ghz 2GB DDR3 Ram (Soldered onto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YANBU KSA, Aug 17, 2018.

1. YANBU KSA Win User

Want Optimum Speed in Asus X200MA (Non-Touchscreen Model)

Hey Guys,

I have an Asus X200MA but it isn't running at optimum speed below are the specs:

Celeron N2840 2.16ghz

2GB DDR3 Ram (Soldered onto Motherboard)

500GB Hard Disk

Intel HD Graphics 1GB

Windows 10 Professional 64Bit

Can anyone suggest me how to increase the speed of my laptop without any hardware upgrades?

I don't game on it and just use it for surfing on Google and Microsoft edge

I hope for your best response soon. Thanks in Advance! Want Optimum Speed in Asus X200MA (Non-Touchscreen Model) :)

:)

YANBU KSA, Aug 17, 2018

2. Asus Vivobook X200ma

You are right, Windows will install its own stock set of drivers. But these stock drivers are sufficient for most of the drivers. For very specialized / specific drivers, you need to go to Asus site and download the drivers and install them manually.

Go to the below site and compare your drivers in Device Manager with the drivers offered on the site. If they are different, I will recommend you install Asus ones.

X200ma drivers -
    https://www.asus.com/Laptops/X200MA/HelpDesk_Do...

E for Excel, Aug 17, 2018
  3. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Aug 17, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Asus Vivobook X200ma

Hi Mick, when you reinstall Windows, it will install most drivers for your automatically, it rarely picks up all the drivers required for your system.

However generally and especially on an Asus system you will need to download a few from the Support page for you device on the Asus website

What is the Exact Model No. of your Asus device - that should be on a Sticker on the bottom casing . . .

DaveM121, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Want Optimum Speed in Asus X200MA (Non-Touchscreen Model) - Similar Threads - Optimum Speed Asus

2. Asus laptop model e410m

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop model e410m: turns on and says updating then goes to restart. The laptop turns off but then when it starts back up it does it all over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-model-e410m/4c0c9c7d-d931-4449-8583-86202859530a
  3. Asus laptop model e410m

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop model e410m: turns on and says updating then goes to restart. The laptop turns off but then when it starts back up it does it all over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-model-e410m/4c0c9c7d-d931-4449-8583-86202859530a
  4. Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809 on a touchscreen PC.This PC came with a piece of equipment my company purchased, and when it was installed, the touchscreen keyboard worked fine; it popped up when you entered a text input field, or when you pressed the button...
  5. Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard

Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809 on a touchscreen PC.This PC came with a piece of equipment my company purchased, and when it was installed, the touchscreen keyboard worked fine; it popped up when you entered a text input field, or when you pressed the button...
  6. Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows Ink - non-touchscreen

Windows Ink - non-touchscreen: Hello, My computer just updated today and I noticed the Windows Ink feature in my notification bar. Can I use a digital pen and windows ink together even though I do not have touchscreen ability on my desktop PC? For instance, would I be able to "write" on my desk and...
  8. Not Optimum Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not Optimum Mode: Hi guys my monitor has been displaying "Not optimum mode" recommending 1920x1080 box floating, since 23 dec. I wss playing league of legends and suddenly screen turned black and this happened. Idk what to do now, every time i turn on my pc it shows this, and wont load at...
  9. Tablet mode in a non-touchscreen laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tablet mode in a non-touchscreen laptop?: Hi, this has been bugging my mind for ages. What's the point of having the tablet mode in a non touchscreen laptop? Are there any upsides to this like saving more battery or is it completely useless? submitted by /u/v1ew_s0urce [link] [comments]...
  10. driver touchscreen asus for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver touchscreen asus for windows 10: hi I changed my windows system & can,t download driver touchscreen asus for windows 10-64 enterprise. my model pc is asus all in one ET 2210i. please helpe me....