Windows 10: want reset my Id email

Discus and support want reset my Id email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In registering my Microsoft user account, I made a typo in my email address and can't validate the address. How can I fix the typo in the address? i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cullen ferdinand, Apr 6, 2021.

1. want reset my Id email

In registering my Microsoft user account, I made a typo in my email address and can't validate the address. How can I fix the typo in the address? i want reset my Id email not password

:)

cullen ferdinand, Apr 6, 2021

2. Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Email

Hello,

Thank you for reaching us on the forum with your concern.

As per the issue description you have two email id's and you want to change your secondary email to primary on your pc.

I would suggest you to switch the login account to Local user account. Then switch back to Microsoft account which you want to use. You may follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Switch to local user account

Follow these steps to create a “Local User account”.

• Press “Windows key +W”.
    • Type “users” without quotes in the search box.
    • Then select “Users” from the left panel.
    • You will get an option “Switch to a Local account” right below your user account name.
    • Select “Switch to a local account” option.
    • Enter the required details.
    • Then login to the local account and check how it works.

Step 2: Switch back to Microsoft account

Follow these steps to create a “Microsoft account”.

• Press “Windows key +W”.
    • Type “users” without quotes in the search box.
    • Then select “Users” from the left panel.
    • Select “Switch to Microsoft account” right below your user account name.
    • Enter the required details (Primary Email ID).
    • Restart the computer and then try to login using new Primary account.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Apr 6, 2021
  4. want reset my Id email

how to restore my iclouid pass word on my iPhone

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID or password."
    2. Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
    3. Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
    4. Choose how to reset your password:
      • To answer your security questions, select "Answer security questions" and follow the rest of the steps.
      • To get an email instead, select "Get an email." To reset your password, use the email that we send to your primary or rescue email address. Didn't get the email?
      • If asked for a Recovery Key, use the steps for two-factor authentication or two-step verification instead.

josephdfox5, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

want reset my Id email

1. want reset my Id email - Similar Threads - reset email

2. Reset laptop and now it asks for an email and password I don’t know

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset laptop and now it asks for an email and password I don’t know: My friend bought a surface studio laptop and used it fine, he reset it and now it’s asking for an email and password to sign in even though it’s reset apparently. He tried to reinstall windows by going into bios but bios asks for a password now. Previously, the laptop was...
  3. Reset laptop and now it asks for an email and password I don’t know

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset laptop and now it asks for an email and password I don’t know: My friend bought a surface studio laptop and used it fine, he reset it and now it’s asking for an email and password to sign in even though it’s reset apparently. He tried to reinstall windows by going into bios but bios asks for a password now. Previously, the laptop was...
  4. Wrong Microsoft account email entered during factory reset. How do I fix it?

Wrong Microsoft account email entered during factory reset. How do I fix it?: I just recently got a new HP ENVY x360. and during the set I intended to put in the same Microsoft account id from my old computer, but accidentally put the wrong one. Now my administrator account is wrong and I don’t have the same stuff I did on my old computer bc of it. Is...
  5. Wrong Microsoft account email entered during factory reset. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Microsoft account email entered during factory reset. How do I fix it?: I just recently got a new HP ENVY x360. and during the set I intended to put in the same Microsoft account id from my old computer, but accidentally put the wrong one. Now my administrator account is wrong and I don’t have the same stuff I did on my old computer bc of it. Is...
  6. I updated my hp laptop and it said to reset my pin but it used my old email that i dont...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I updated my hp laptop and it said to reset my pin but it used my old email that i dont...: I cant use my pin to log on to my computer, it uses my old email that i dont have access to. It wont let me switch to my alternative email. I did an update and it reset my pin, it tells me i need to log on to my old email that i dont have access too and get a code. When i...
  7. I updated my hp laptop and it said to reset my pin but it used my old email that i dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my hp laptop and it said to reset my pin but it used my old email that i dont...: I cant use my pin to log on to my computer, it uses my old email that i dont have access to. It wont let me switch to my alternative email. I did an update and it reset my pin, it tells me i need to log on to my old email that i dont have access too and get a code. When i...
  8. I updated my hp laptop and it said to reset my pin but it used my old email that i dont...

9. Why do my password reset emails always arrive in Chinese?

Why do my password reset emails always arrive in Chinese?: Why do my password reset emails always arrive in Chinese?https://imgur.com/a/7dxlG7b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-password-reset-emails-always-arrive-in/e18c47e5-2fff-440c-828f-7d1ba87f729b
  10. Why do my password reset emails always arrive in Chinese?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my password reset emails always arrive in Chinese?: Why do my password reset emails always arrive in Chinese?https://imgur.com/a/7dxlG7b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-password-reset-emails-always-arrive-in/e18c47e5-2fff-440c-828f-7d1ba87f729b