Windows 10: Want stereo for Hearing aids, Can only connect to left or right?

Discus and support Want stereo for Hearing aids, Can only connect to left or right? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have two hearing aids. Not one. Two. How can I stream stereo audio through Bluetooth? I have connected both hearing aids to Bluetooth, but Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Keith Caffinated, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Want stereo for Hearing aids, Can only connect to left or right?

I have two hearing aids. Not one. Two. How can I stream stereo audio through Bluetooth? I have connected both hearing aids to Bluetooth, but Windows will only let me set one or the other as the output device. The only stereo mix I see is for Recording, not Playback.

:)

Keith Caffinated, Aug 9, 2020

2. hearing aid bluetooth connection

Thanks for the info. I had moved in that direction already but my hearing aids were not listed. My hearing aids are listed as a Bluetooth device on my computer but they do not appear on the sound card window for some reason. Is there a way I can get the
    sound card to locate them?

racone7143, Aug 9, 2020
  3. How to connect Bluetooth Hearing Aids on Windows 10 computer?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

What is the make and model of the Bluetooth hearing aid?

Yes, you can use your Bluetooth hearing aids as an Output device, if the device is compatible with Windows 10. I will suggest you with the steps to set Bluetooth hearing aid as the default playback device.

Before setting your hearing aid as the default device, it is required to configure the Bluetooth device. Please refer this article
    Connect a Bluetooth device
    to connect a Bluetooth device and go ahead with the below suggested steps.

1. Click on Start, type in Control Panel.

2. In Control panel, click on Hardware and Sound.

3. Under Sound, click Manage audio devices.

4. In the Sound box, click the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth Hearing aid, click
    Set Default, and then click OK.

You can also refer the article from HP regarding
    how to connect a Bluetooth Device on Windows computer

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Want stereo for Hearing aids, Can only connect to left or right?

Can my hearing aids pair with Windows 10?

Hi, I am trying to connect my Signia Pure 312 5Nx hearing aids to my Windows 10 computer. They are connected perfectly fine on my computer in Bluetooth, and are listed in my devices. But, the reason I even got these Bluetooth hearing aids was so
    I would be able to connect to my computer and hear my computer through my hearing aids directly. My hearing aids are under Bluetooth devices, not sound.

Is it possible to change this? I would like to be able to stream sound directly from my computer to my hearing aids.

emilybemilyboo, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Want stereo for Hearing aids, Can only connect to left or right?

1. Want stereo for Hearing aids, Can only connect to left or right? - Similar Threads - stereo Hearing aids

2. pair hearing aids

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pair hearing aids: how do i pair my hearing aids thru bluetooth for my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pair-hearing-aids/0029fce8-4d8f-4f09-8df1-b4e67e47dfc1
  3. I just want to hear the left but it sounds left and right

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just want to hear the left but it sounds left and right: [ATTACH] I tried everything, so that it can be heard in a single earphone (3D) But it can be heard in both and I have audio problems in games, it is not the headphones because I use them on ps4 and if they work well there, I have a realtek driver, try I take help from...
  4. Hearing Aids

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hearing Aids: I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 and Miracle Ear hearing aids. The hearing aids are paired and show connected but they don't show under Audio they show under Other Devices. When I go to settings, sound and manage sound the hearing aids don't show as an output device....
  5. Connect hearing aids to Laptop PC

Connect hearing aids to Laptop PC: How do I connect HP laptop to Resound hearing aids? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-hearing-aids-to-laptop-pc/1566a190-af16-41be-a27f-4e6dcfb323d1
  6. Connecting hearing aids

Connecting hearing aids: I can;t seem to pair my Widex Evoke hearing aids to my surface. When I try to add a bluetooth device, they show up, but the surface won't connect to them. Can you help?...
  7. hearing aids

hearing aids: I have RESOUND LYNX 2 hearing aids. Do I need an app to blue tooth them to my computer? if not, How do i connect?? On my i phone , i use Blue tooth and the music comes through the hearing aids. How do i do it on the computer? Denise...
  8. hearing aid bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    hearing aid bluetooth connection: can i turn off my laptop speakers while using the blue tooth connection on my hearing aids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-aid-bluetooth-connection/ca87426d-bcab-484e-922f-f399d8bde61b
  9. hearing aid app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hearing aid app: I have been trying to install the app on lumina phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_health/hearing-aid-app/b2aedf95-6ba7-4094-b1e6-0fdc290cd666
  10. help connecting Signia hearing aids

help connecting Signia hearing aids: I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help out there?...