Windows 10: Want to automatically log in every time

Discus and support Want to automatically log in every time in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't want to type my password every time my pc shuts off.I know there is something, which can be found using a command on 'run',that uses microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jabir_AH, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Jabir_AH Win User

Want to automatically log in every time

I don't want to type my password every time my pc shuts off.I know there is something, which can be found using a command on 'run',that uses microsoft username and password to automatically log in everytime. But I forgot what that is. Can someone tell me what that is?

:)

Jabir_AH, Nov 10, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 10, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Want to automatically log in every time :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Want to automatically log in every time - Similar Threads - automatically log every

2. These services start up automatically EVERY TIME!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    These services start up automatically EVERY TIME!!: Please refer to the screenshot below. I disabled the intel services to startup when I boot my pc, but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/these-services-start-up-automatically-every-time/a7e35fa0-ab62-4ee4-a763-0c5d526f608c
  3. No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?: I mean, somebody bothered to include an option for "Change every 1 minute", but nobody had the presence of mind to add, "Change every time I log on"? I mean, even Apple has the option. Not like I'd ever accuse Microsoft of being detached from not only the consumer, but...
  4. Every time I log in, this error shows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I log in, this error shows: Every time I log in, this errorshows Whenever I log in I get this error showing up. after I press ok, this appears again but the second time i close it, it closes. Other than that I have a few issues with my windows defender and app installed through microsoft store....
  5. This happens every time I log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This happens every time I log in: [IMG]what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-happens-every-time-i-log-in/250d28af-f914-46b0-a7fb-891f6fdbaed2
  6. Windows 10 crashes every time it wants to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 crashes every time it wants to install: Hello, My Windows 10 keeps crashing every 30 seconds due to reinstallation. When it gets to Installing Windows 10 screen it crashes and it goes back to the BIOS, then does the same again over and over again. I cannot find any answers so I post the question here...
  7. I don't want to sign in to windows, every time I log on to my laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't want to sign in to windows, every time I log on to my laptop.: How do I turn of Windows sign-in on my personal laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-to-sign-in-to-windows-every-time-i-log/f4941aa6-7902-456d-b3b6-f06054e63e21
  8. Log in every time

Log in every time: Hi, I have a windows 10 desktop. I have been able to log into my accounts without any trouble. Recently I have had to have someone call or send me a text with a password so I can log on. It gets to be a pain. These are sites I use every day, and I am the only one who uses...
  9. Automatic Windows setup fails every time.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Windows setup fails every time.: When Windows update automatically tries to update windows 10, it fails with the following message. Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation. I don't know what to do at this point....
  10. Laptop wants me to set up a fingerprint/pin. Every. Time. I. Log. In.

Laptop wants me to set up a fingerprint/pin. Every. Time. I. Log. In.: I want it to stop. I want to log in as I have been without having to click past the blue screen fingerprint prompts. Every. Single. Time. I. Log. In. It's fudging annoying and I've disabled the bits other advice has said to disable and it's still happening. How do...