Windows 10: want to automatically send attachments through the photo share page to my yahoo mail...

Discus and support want to automatically send attachments through the photo share page to my yahoo mail... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; want to automatically send attachments through the photo share page to my yahoo mail account and got 0x8007139f ????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaveedDelavalle, Dec 1, 2019.

1. want to automatically send attachments through the photo share page to my yahoo mail...

want to automatically send attachments through the photo share page to my yahoo mail account and got 0x8007139f ????

:)

DaveedDelavalle, Dec 1, 2019
  2. holden123 Win User

Share feature in Photo's app intermitantly not sending photos

Hi there, when I try sending photo's using the share option in the Photo's application I am finding that the person who I am sending the photo's to doesn't always receive the photo's as attachments. It seems to be very intermittent. It must be something
    to do with the Photo's application because when I look in my sent items in my mail application the attachments have been stripped off the sent emails. Has anyone any suggestions as to what the problem could be?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

holden123, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Sending photos from photo program via e-mail

Suddenly I cannot send pictures from the Windows 10 photo program via e-mail. I follow all the steps to share and the e-mail is not shown as sent in my e-mail account and the recepient does not receive the photo. Prior to this the photos program stopped
    sending to Facebook

susanblack2, Dec 1, 2019
  4. LemP Win User

want to automatically send attachments through the photo share page to my yahoo mail...

sending a atachment

• When I went to the default programs control panel, and saw I had a default email program listed, I assumed I did.
    What is the name of the default email program shown in Control Panel > Default Programs?

• Which of the 3 options that were listed by,
      Frederik Long
      , would you suggest or appropriate? My browser is Firefox.
    Given that you're familiar with Firefox, I'd suggest Thunderbird, which I've been using for years. However, it might be simpler to just to forgo the convenience of using a right-click to send attachments. If you install Thunderbird and want to continue
    using Yahoo as your mail service (despite much advice to the contrary: https://www.google.com/search?q=should+i+stop+using+yahoo+mail), see

https://www.wikihow.com/Configure-Mozilla-Thunderbird-for-Yahoo!-Mail

• When I click on scan, the image appears in my pictures folder. I just don't see a option of me to save the image. When I right click on the image I just took, it shows in a folder, and try to send it to my email, is when the error message occurs.
    If the image appears in your My Pictures folder, it's already
    been saved. What you can't do is use the right-click Send to > Mail recipient option. That's exactly what Frederik meant.

In order to send the picture as an attachment...

1. make a note of the name of the picture file and the name of any sub-folder in My Pictures where it is located
    2. Go to the Yahoo! Mail website using Firefox, log in and compose your email
    3. Follow the directions here, using the name and location that you noted in step 1

How to Attach a File to a Message in Yahoo Mail

• On another issue, which occurred in my fiddling, I happened on to another problem. It is I can't delete a folder I have. When I try and delete it, this is the message I get. No matter what I try, I can't delete that folder I mistakenly created that says,
      2019 08-11 1969 photo size 75% size. How in the world do I delete that darn folder?
    A folder should not be "opened in Windows Photo Viewer," which is what the error message says. On the other hand, the last icon to the right in the Taskbar in your screenshot looks like Windows Photo Viewer. Either right-click on that icon and select "Close
    window" or click on the icon to show Windows Photo Viewer and then close it in the normal way.

If you still can't delete that folder, restart the computer and you should be able to delete it then.

LemP, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

want to automatically send attachments through the photo share page to my yahoo mail...

1. want to automatically send attachments through the photo share page to my yahoo mail... - Similar Threads - automatically send attachments

2. Microsoft mail not sending attachments.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft mail not sending attachments.: MS mail fails to send attachments. My advice, fuggedaboudit and use gmail or anything else. Solution: Use another mail system and have a life. Why waste time trying to fix yet another MS fail when there are so many other fast and functional options. Clearly MS doesn't care,...
  3. Microsoft mail not sending attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mail not sending attachments.: MS mail fails to send attachments. My advice, fuggedaboudit and use gmail or anything else. Solution: Use another mail system and have a life. Why waste time trying to fix yet another MS fail when there are so many other fast and functional options. Clearly MS doesn't care,...
  4. yahoo mail is coming through in code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yahoo mail is coming through in code: Hello my emails are coming in code on my laptop but are fine on my phone but only if they are not an on-line company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-is-coming-through-in-code/20c39371-8879-4f00-9427-62f3ef4c3f7b
  5. yahoo mail is coming through in code

yahoo mail is coming through in code: Hello my emails are coming in code on my laptop but are fine on my phone but only if they are not an on-line company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-is-coming-through-in-code/20c39371-8879-4f00-9427-62f3ef4c3f7b
  6. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  7. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  8. Sending attachments in Mail for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending attachments in Mail for Windows 10: I find that sometimes I get bounceback "Server cannot deliver. Permanent error etc.It has been suggested that there may be a restriction on the size of the attachment. Any ideas?...
  9. I want to share my photos as an attachment...NOT a link.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to share my photos as an attachment...NOT a link.: Sending photos as a link is confusing for people. Can I share my Photos - Windows 10, as an attachment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-share-my-photos-as-an-attachmentnot-a/597a7dd6-173a-43ae-9cc9-12be06e1e22c
  10. sending attachments with e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending attachments with e-mails: I think I hit a wrong button...somehow via being new to Windows 10 and a new computer. After I attach documents to an e-mail, I can not open the attachment to review it before sending, and when sent to a recipient, they can not open the attachment. Help....